You know you are old and a dirt bike nut when....

Bones and joints, knees is a fun thing, yeup going up and down stairs is blast! I have a left foot that makes a crackly n pop noise here also. I think its from shifting dirt bikes for more than 30 years. My name is Hondabro, and im a dirt bike addict! Any time a nice change in weather hits, this bro feels it! Do you gents have some old dude stuff, like worn joints or snapped bones. You know you are a dirt bike rider if you have em'!a680f74788aff1e699daddb23c38ce92.jpg

2 knee surgeries from patella tendon being peeled off my patella like an orange peel 24 years ago. Forced sale of XR4 and get the button on the 4 strokes.

YZ325 might bring back bad memories of a sore knee after a day of riding.

Only bone I ever broke was a toe. Might have broken a hand bone, but after a year, the pain is gone, and I can still grip the grips.

Born in the beginning of the 60's, they say if you remember the 60's you weren't born yet. I say, you remember the 60's, you didn't ingest many psychedelics and smoke enough pot.

Life is good past mid 50's, as I am still on this side of the lawn retired w/pension.

2 knee surgeries from patella tendon being peeled off my patella like an orange peel 24 years ago. Forced sale of XR4 and get the button on the 4 strokes.

YZ325 might bring back bad memories of a sore knee after a day of riding.

Only bone I ever broke was a toe. Might have broken a hand bone, but after a year, the pain is gone, and I can still grip the grips.

Born in the beginning of the 60's, they say if you remember the 60's you weren't born yet. I say, you remember the 60's, you didn't ingest many psychedelics and smoke enough pot.

Life is good past mid 50's, as I am still on this side of the lawn retired w/pension.
Man! Palmer84one, sounds like you had some pretty bad "scrapes" there, I have been in so many dirt bike wrecks, and a few fights in the past, but I consider my self pretty lucky, maybe save for one minor knife cut on my chin from a punk, who I pulverized and chucked his bowie. But for any broken bones, knock on wood my friend! Like yours, mine is pretty much all dirt bike related, if asked," would I do it again?" I would reply, yes......

Snap Crackle & Pop used to be what I ate in the morning, now s what I do in the morning.
Ain't it the truith, and when you tell other folke, they just stare at you with a blank look, no worries, you know in your heart you are a true off road hero!

Man! Palmer84one, sounds like you had some pretty bad "scrapes" there, I have been in so many dirt bike wrecks, and a few fights in the past, but I consider my self pretty lucky, maybe save for one minor knife cut on my chin from a punk, who I pulverized and chucked his bowie. But for any broken bones, knock on wood my friend! Like yours, mine is pretty much all dirt bike related, if asked," would I do it again?" I would reply, yes......
Never been hurt real bad on a moto. That was a peddle bike back when I had no fear.

I’ve got screws and rods in a wrist, elbow, shoulder and spine. I’ve given up swimming for fear of sinking due to all the metal in me. No way I’ll quit riding, though. :ride:
Ouch! I was riding at trophy club many years ago and I observed a newbie to 2-stroke dirt bikes riding around a mini course we have, well rain had left tire ruts all over that place and it baked into a nice and dangerous scalloped terrain. That old boy on his 82 cr-2 fiddy was riding on the side of a hill very slowly and not balancing correctly and some how his bike slid out from under him. Bam! Down he went landing on his helmet and arm. He got up woozy, and noticed his collar bone ripped through his jersey! I never knew fresh bones was so white. His buddy comforted him, and I drove up to the front gate to call for help, a care flight chopper came down and wisked him away. Totally insane, and the older cr's were heavy and clunky, bad beginner bikes....