Would you guys buy this?

give me a pink floyd helmet
pf1.jpg

pf3.jpg

And Motorhead isn't? Motorhead songs have been in Crusty Demons of Dirt video ever made.

Crusty Demons of dirt isnt bro'd out. There is a huge difference between the styles of that old skool shit compared to this new school poser bullshit.:lol:

Crusty Demons of dirt isnt bro'd out. There is a huge difference between the styles of that old skool shit compared to this new school poser bullshit.:lol:
I don't think that Hatebreed is new school poser shit and I wasn't referring to the Crusty guys as "bro'd out" as you put it. I meant that motorhead is more cliche than hatebreed when it comes to motocross.

Man do I have the perfect guy for this helmet. I know a DS rider that is a super chill school teacher until he gets hammered then he gets out of control in a big way. We have had to duct tape him up and stand him in a corner with a 24pk Bud cardboard container stuck over his head to keep him under control but then he is still yelling at the top of his lungs "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY SOME F'N SLAYER". :rocker:

This helmet may just end up under his x-mas tree if I can get a couple of my riding buds to go in with me lol.

I don't think that Hatebreed is new school poser shit and I wasn't referring to the Crusty guys as "bro'd out" as you put it. I meant that motorhead is more cliche than hatebreed when it comes to motocross.

I guess i can see your point but i would generalize motorhead with all action type sports not JUST MX... ive heard motorhead in many skateboard and BMX videos as well.

i think it has to do with the lyrics ...

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say

Pushing up the ante, I know you got to see me
read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die

a lot of the lyrics for the ace of spades song all tho are talking about gambling can be related to these sports that have inherent dangers related to them.

I guess i can see your point but i would generalize motorhead with all action type sports not JUST MX... ive heard motorhead in many skateboard and BMX videos as well.

i think it has to do with the lyrics ...

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say

Pushing up the ante, I know you got to see me
read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die

a lot of the lyrics for the ace of spades song all tho are talking about gambling can be related to these sports that have inherent dangers related to them.
Ya understand why it's used in lots of videos. I was just sticking up for Hatebreed after he indirectly referred to them as new school poser shit. Jamey Jasta has deep roots in the metal scene and is no where near new school or a poser. Hatebreed isn't even mainstream. Now Slipknot on the other hand....