Would you do this?

Yes I would but I'm in the wrong country to go after Elk, however it think it'd be more fun hunting junkies or rapists with thumbs up or down decision on their fate by a televised audience/board of mothers! Would you do that?

Bit on the Pissed off side ? How about a just and proper sentance from a judge like you ... No more candy ass judges , slap on the wrist ........., put all of them together in a small prision and let them kill themselves off ...

Elk Hunt in The Boulder Mountains

You should try engaging other posts instead of just starting new threads. Are there any other threads that you didn’t start that you are following or have had interactions with?

You should try engaging other posts instead of just starting new threads. Are there any other threads that you didn’t start that you are following or have had interactions with?
I agree. While I briefed through the video, (and its cool if you're a hunter (which I am)), I didn't see a dirtbike anywhere in it. And this is a dirtbike forum, hence the name.
And on that note, I'm leaving the kids 125 at home tomorrow and riding the KXF250, at the track tomorrow, then gonna go make a couple skydives after. But I'll leave the skydiving posts on the skydiving forums , where they belong.

The above post doesn't belong here, just saying...

I'll post to the MX track thread when I get home, if I have anything to post about.

I agree. While I briefed through the video, (and its cool if you're a hunter (which I am)), I didn't see a dirtbike anywhere in it. And this is a dirtbike forum, hence the name.
And on that note, I'm leaving the kids 125 at home tomorrow and riding the KXF250, at the track tomorrow, then gonna go make a couple skydives after. But I'll leave the skydiving posts on the skydiving forums , where they belong.

The above post doesn't belong here, just saying...

I'll post to the MX track thread when I get home, if I have anything to post about.

This is located in the “off topic” section of the forum where it belongs. You may also post your skydiving adventure here as well. My point was that he starts threads with videos but has no other interaction outside of the OP. Why can’t we get his opinion on what oil to use or here about his latest car endeavor or about the time 2 dude put him in a prison sandwich. :noidea:

This is located in the “off topic” section of the forum where it belongs. You may also post your skydiving adventure here as well. My point was that he starts threads with videos but has no other interaction outside of the OP. Why can’t we get his opinion on what oil to use or here about his latest car endeavor or about the time 2 dude put him in a prison sandwich. :noidea:
because one of the dudes who put in him in a shaky h is on this forum and has a picture of himself in his underwear as his avatar thus making him uncomfortable

Hey he mentioned Loa, Utah in the beginning. I own a house and Property in Loa, it's where the in-laws live.
I know you call your good lady "the manager" but being that the inlaws live in a house you own makes you Da Boss :clap:
Come Christmas dinner you could just be all like any complaints and you suckers are gone :banana::smirk: