Worth The Wait

"Worth The Wait" is what I call it. I was just having some fun with imovie and some shots I took with my iphone from the other day. As usual the quality sucks. There are a couple of familiar faces in it:smirk: you can guess who they are. One has his mask off in this :P Nope this isnt bad ass pics of me getting fancy on the bike. I need a Go Pro for that and hopefully will have one some day. In the mean time...this is pictures/video when Im stopped, as in waiting, as in "worth the wait!" Enjoy!:ride:
http://vimeo.com/22880905

wow sitting on the freeway and not moving at all is a bummer.

the ride looked nice tho... love all the bloomage. I also like what you did with the pics and how they scrolled like that :thumb:

+roost when i can.

Thank you very much. I dont know how to use this imvoie program completely. This is my 2nd movie at it. I had a hard time with the audio fade and quality. You hear static noise. It wasnt there in the beginning of the video. Im thinking while it was uploading to Vimeo I moved the computer into another room and sat it down between two other computers that were in sleep mode but on. Perhaps that caused it? I dont know:thinking:
I wont go into the fact it is an iphone and i didnt plan on making a video. Therefore...more boring "poser" pics:banghead: and no action shots:rolleyes:Whatevaah...I know I ride:P

Thank you very much. I dont know how to use this imvoie program completely. This is my 2nd movie at it. I had a hard time with the audio fade and quality. You hear static noise. It wasnt there in the beginning of the video. Im thinking while it was uploading to Vimeo I moved the computer into another room and sat it down between two other computers that were in sleep mode but on. Perhaps that caused it? I dont know:thinking:
I wont go into the fact it is an iphone and i didnt plan on making a video. Therefore...more boring "poser" pics:banghead: and no action shots:rolleyes:Whatevaah...I know I ride:P

No need to apologize Sun, it was good. :thumb:

No need to apologize Sun, it was good. :thumb:

Well you know Timo...with all the "you ride like a girl" or "Kawi green" comments I need to "step up" and show my green bike in action for a change. Because :prof:some of the men folk here dont know that girls CAN ride and GREEN BIKES RULE! :thumb:

Well you know Timo...with all the "you ride like a girl" or "Kawi green" comments I need to "step up" and show my green bike in action for a change. Because :prof:some of the men folk here dont know that girls CAN ride and GREEN BIKES RULE! :thumb:

At least your half right, you can ride, and have no problem keeping up. :smirk:

I liked all the blooms and color in your film, very nice. :thumb: Just think, if we could all get together we would have yet again a lot of color out in the dez; green, red, blue, yellow and gold. :thinking: