Worth a watch!

Recently I have become an anti-hollywood guy since I know of all of their pedo shit, and I'm not into Scientology shit either (as I know they're related), but I might watch this.
Tom Cruise is a wacko for sure, but Days of Thunder made me wanna do 200mph, and Top Gun made me wanna do Mach 2.
Plus, Cruise does all his own stunts, which is cool in my book.
As much as I hate fueling H-weird, I might go see this.
Prolly not though, and just wait til its free.
Looks cool AF though.

Recently I have become an anti-hollywood guy since I know of all of their pedo shit, and I'm not into Scientology shit either (as I know they're related), but I might watch this.
Tom Cruise is a wacko for sure, but Days of Thunder made me wanna do 200mph, and Top Gun made me wanna do Mach 2.
Plus, Cruise does all his own stunts, which is cool in my book.
As much as I hate fueling H-weird, I might go see this.
Prolly not though, and just wait til its free.
Looks cool AF though.

I haven’t been to the movies in years.
Tom cruise wears lifts.

watched the 3 john wick movies, a lot of fun to watch despite the usual impossibilities of such movies

I’ve become more of a Keanu Reaves fan lately as he’s one of the few entertainers that doesn’t shoot his mouth off about stupid shit. That aside the John Wick movies are pretty good.

I’ve become more of a Keanu Reaves fan lately as he’s one of the few entertainers that doesn’t shoot his mouth off about stupid shit. That aside the John Wick movies are pretty good.
I'm betting a certain old cock sucker dies in the coming 4th one........

"14 million dollar bounty on his head, every trained killer in the city looking for him, I'd say the odds are even"