worst bike ever?

every body has they're own opinion on the worst bike ever.whats your choice and why? for me, it's the 1996 rmx 250. just a gutless motor that couldn't pull a dick outa shorts, a suspension even adjusted to stiffest settings would bottom out quicker than tim tebow's career , a swing arm that would whip you around like a rag doll, the rear brake lever was as hard to find as my cousin who owes me 5 bucks,the seat was hard,the stickers fell off quickly,the bars would bend like a romanian gymnast and the was clutch was as grabby as a kleptomaniac at walgreens, just kind of an all around pile of crap. i know there are worse rides out there, thats just mine.
ok this is not fair since i usually pick good machines. have to say my 2000 kx125. wasnt
bad just been on 02,03 rms ...had a 79 rm125...liked it..kx just felt too heavy and before that was toolin around on a kx80 ported and it was insane!!!....liked the 88 kx 125 alot...
every body has they're own opinion on the worst bike ever.whats your choice and why? for me, it's the 1996 rmx 250. just a gutless motor that couldn't pull a dick outa shorts, a suspension even adjusted to stiffest settings would bottom out quicker than tim tebow's career , a swing arm that would whip you around like a rag doll, the rear brake lever was as hard to find as my cousin who owes me 5 bucks,the seat was hard,the stickers fell off quickly,the bars would bend like a romanian gymnast and the was clutch was as grabby as a kleptomaniac at walgreens, just kind of an all around pile of crap. i know there are worse rides out there, thats just mine.
ok did ride a 79 cr125 it was AWFUL!!!!