Word

lol, I kept trying to get-er to clear this jump on sunday and she just wouldn't. Damn, I was so mad I put her in the back of the truck at the end of the day and grounded her till next weekend.:lol:

James

Staff member
lol, I kept trying to get-er to clear this jump on sunday and she just wouldn't. Damn, I was so mad I put her in the back of the truck at the end of the day and grounded her till next weekend.:lol:
Yeah my girl was a little upset that I rode her hard every day for a week, so she ended up kicking me off on that unforgettable Sunday. :noidea: Guess she needed a day off or something and decided to get a little pissy with me. But now she's rearing to go again and yet thanks to her stupid actions I can't for another month or so. :lol: What's really funny is after I fixed her all up again, I fired her up just to see what she had to say, as I haven't spoken to her in about 2 1/2 months. I'd crack her open while still on the stand and man did she scream. So I figured I'd be a little nice to her and let a buddy ride her down the drive and back. After which I stuck her back in the garage to let her think about that little 2 min ride for the next month. haha Payback's a bitch isn't it honey? Now maybe next time you won't be so stupid at the track. I don't know which you prefer; setting in the garage for the rest of your life or do you want to get up and actually do something with it? Let me know in a month on what you decide, just remember if you ever pull another stunt like that I'll dump you and get me a newer girl. But I'd prefer you as we've been through a lot together. :hug:

:lol::cry::lol: Wow I got a little carried away :bonk:, there's something to add to the "You Might Be An Addict If" thread. (If you talk to your bike as if it were a real person) :smirk:

James

Staff member
:lol::lol:just don't come on here one day tell us one of your freinds walked in on you with your d**k in her tail pipe:devil:
:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:

What makes this even funnier is that a buddy showed me a picture of him "behind" his bike, a couple days ago, that would fit nicely in here.:smirk: I was laughing for awhile after I saw it and no I'm not posting it.:moon: