Wish Me Luck.

First race of the season is tomorrow at my local track mx207. I'm fit, flexible, healthy, and 25#'s lighter than I was a month and a half ago. This past week I shaved 5 seconds off my lap times and my bike is running absolutely perfect.

Anything other than 1st is unacceptable. :smirk:

Thanx guys but......

Went 4/4 for 4th overall. Not too bad considering I had to make my way past a bunch of guys because my starts are ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS right now. I'm a bit disappointed but I know what I'll be working on at the track all week before next sunday.

Thanx guys but......

Went 4/4 for 4th overall. Not too bad considering I had to make my way past a bunch of guys because my starts are ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS right now. I'm a bit disappointed but I know what I'll be working on at the track all week before next sunday.

Excellent job Cap'n. Bet those shed 25 lbs. helped!

Good job Captain, Im sure you will do better next time. I can't wait to race again, I have missed two already due to an Achelies injury. I should be back on the bike in about 2 week's. I don't race motocross anymore, but I do a lot of harescramble and enduro stuff.

Good job Captain, Im sure you will do better next time. I can't wait to race again, I have missed two already due to an Achelies injury. I should be back on the bike in about 2 week's. I don't race motocross anymore, but I do a lot of harescramble and enduro stuff.

By the way - welcome to the forum K-Dude. :cheers: