Wildfire... I know.

I got my little girl a wildfire 50cc 2 stroke. I don't know much about the company other than they are a cheap beginner type. Here is my question: will the front forks off another make (Honda, yamaha, etc) of similar size swap onto the wildfire? Same goes for rims. Also, other than purchasing another bike are there any performance mods to get more power I could do for it?

I got my little girl a wildfire 50cc 2 stroke. I don't know much about the company other than they are a cheap beginner type. Here is my question: will the front forks off another make (Honda, yamaha, etc) of similar size swap onto the wildfire? Same goes for rims. Also, other than purchasing another bike are there any performance mods to get more power I could do for it?

I say...jack up the tank and toss in an old XR 75...:smirk: frame and all...Just keep the tank with the "Wildfire" logo on it...:prof:

You would have to check the diameter of the forks and see how they would hook up to the triple clamps, if they share the same tire size I'd guess the rims would interchange. I'm not sure of this though. BTW, do you have a bike? I notice your from Ohio too:wave:

SRAD97750

Staff member
When thinking of replacing forks, the brakes and front wheel will come with it, and usually be an upgrade from whatever was on it before. Mods include jetting and gearing, but good luck finding parts. Looks like a cool litttle 50cc! -BIG DAN:thumb:

From the information that I'm gathering, wildfire bikes have odd sizes and parts that you can't swap without major mods...which I'm not looking to do just yet.

As for me, this is the first bike I've ever owned, I'm more of a quad guy.

SRAD97750

Staff member
If you have a set of dial calipers, measure the diameter of the fork where it mounts in the trees. Then find a set of Japanese forks that are within 1mm. Either way, it'll fit. A little research will be needed on your part, but the benefits will outweigh the cost. -BIG DAN:ride:

I would just let her ride it and have fun on it. If she likes it and takes a shine to riding, then buy her a bike that you can work on.:thumb: Before you know it, you'll be getting a 65 then an 85 then a 250. Just enjoy this one for the short time she'll be on it. Just my $.02 Canadian :thumb:

I would just let her ride it and have fun on it. If she likes it and takes a shine to riding, then buy her a bike that you can work on.:thumb: Before you know it, you'll be getting a 65 then an 85 then a 250. Just enjoy this one for the short time she'll be on it. Just my $.02 Canadian :thumb:

Smartest thing this:canada: has said in a long time:smirk:
:USA: