Other why so many sizes!!!

:crazy:

anyways my buddy just got a 200 and i've been looking at the 300 but have yet to ride either. Coming from the WR450 most have gone with the 300 but he says i'd like the 200... but what about the 250? never hear about those anymore for some reason. Anyone knowlegable on these bikes? I've never been on a 2 stroke before so i wanna make sure i get something right for me if i make the plunge.

:crazy:

anyways my buddy just got a 200 and i've been looking at the 300 but have yet to ride either. Coming from the WR450 most have gone with the 300 but he says i'd like the 200... but what about the 250? never hear about those anymore for some reason. Anyone knowlegable on these bikes? I've never been on a 2 stroke before so i wanna make sure i get something right for me if i make the plunge.
Not trying to be mean, but you are too big for a 200. I know I am, as I am 210lbs. If I was to buy a Kaboom 2t, i would get the 300. Light and flick-able like a 250, but more motor like an open bike. You can lug it more, like you can on the 4t, but it has the snap of a 2t to get the fun factor elevated.
:thinking: I need a bigger garage...

Well right now I'm 215 with gear, hopefully next week I'll get to try my buddies bike on his endurocross track but I sat on it the other day and it felt really raked out. Felt like I was falling off the front end but I have that problem on regular mx bikes too. For some reason I can't stand not having a headlight and computer in front of me.

It really depends on the type of riding you do the tighter you go the smaller the bike you should go after. as you are a bigger guy like me you may enjoy the 250xc/w or 300. the 300 is more suited for faster trails and the 250 to tighter technical sections but you really are splitting hairs. both truly are amazing off road bikes as is the 200(one of my favorite bikes) which has since been replaced by the ktm 150

Baja has the 300 and that bike looks sweet! the way he had the bottom end to take hills instead of having to play with the clutch as much as i did to keep my yz250 in higher revs. I want to check that thing out:prof: