Why can't we get this here?

australian-internation-motorshow-to-vaunt-motorsport-greats-2.jpg

I'd kill to own one of these
about the size of a gmc canyon, but with a 3.0L direct injected turbo charged diesel, and you can get a 5 speed manual in it.
they supposedly get about 45 mpg
Why the hell does the rest of the world get the cool cars and trucks?
isuzu-d-max%20(3).jpg

would make such a nice bike hauler

australian-internation-motorshow-to-vaunt-motorsport-greats-2.jpg

I'd kill to own one of these
about the size of a gmc canyon, but with a 3.0L direct injected turbo charged diesel, and you can get a 5 speed manual in it.
they supposedly get about 45 mpg
Why the hell does the rest of the world get the cool cars and trucks?
isuzu-d-max%20(3).jpg

would make such a nice bike hauler
It's about the size of a GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado because it IS one. It's a Chevy with different skin and an Isuzu engine.

Turbo diesels traditionally have not been good sellers in the US, so manufacturers didn't import them here. That was starting to change, until the price of diesel became higher than gasoline.

It's about the size of a GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado because it IS one. It's a Chevy with different skin and an Isuzu engine.

Turbo diesels traditionally have not been good sellers in the US, so manufacturers didn't import them here. That was starting to change, until the price of diesel became higher than gasoline.
the tranny (at least the manual) is isuzu too :(
but at 45 mpg, what gas engine is going to come close to that? while producing the same amount of torque

I know! I wish I could buy it. Im in the market for a pickup and all the options are shit! Poor mileage for tiny trucks. Hard to even find a good truck with a long bed. Ford f150 Ecoboost looks interesting but it's a ford...

I know! I wish I could buy it. Im in the market for a pickup and all the options are shit! Poor mileage for tiny trucks. Hard to even find a good truck with a long bed. Ford f150 Ecoboost looks interesting but it's a ford...
IMO, for the past years ford has been building better trucks than chevy or dodge.
I used to be a chevy guy too, just can't find a reason to be one now :(

when I start buying trucks again for my business they are all gonna be 4cylinder ford rangers. unless Toyota starts making an affordable truck again...or Nissan/Datsun.

when I start buying trucks again for my business they are all gonna be 4cylinder ford rangers. unless Toyota starts making an affordable truck again...or Nissan/Datsun.
The Ford Ranger is discontinued. 2011 is the last model year, and for the Sport Trac as well. Ford will now only sell full-sized trucks.