All Who want's to ride with the Sarge, and where?

As usual, I'm gonna do another dirt ride this weekend. Looking at Saturday morning 8am. Just need to lock down the where.... I'm thinkin something close, like Rowher, Drinkwater, Tule ridge, Hungry Valley, LPNF. as i have both a Hungry Valley and Adventure pass. Figure, go someplace where we could get out and ride the morning and be back early afternoon. We could do anything from a light intermediate "this was fun ride" to a technical "daaamn, I need to write home to mamma and tell her about this fool taking me on a friken crazy ride", or anything in between. I'm just an old guy, who loves to ride, not the fastest, but am happy being in the saddle.

Soooo... Who want's to ride with the Sarge, and where?

I will ride all the trails in Hungry Valley or do the LPNF loop (Edison staging - E Fraz - Whata - Tejon - Long Dave - W Fraz - Whata - Tejon out to Edison) again as we could probably do that by 12:30 or so and it is not too "oh my God, I'm gonna die!"

I will ride all the trails in Hungry Valley or do the LPNF loop (Edison staging - E Fraz - Whata - Tejon - Long Dave - W Fraz - Whata - Tejon out to Edison) again as we could probably do that by 12:30 or so and it is not too "oh my God, I'm gonna die!"

That sounds good to me, maybe we could even expose you to the small lockwood bypass and yellowjacket too. and\or, hit the buttcrack before heading up the hill. or just do the park, depending on who else responds.

Let's take another approach. Who is going to ride with us young, good looking guys?

I do prefer to plod with decrepit, geriatric riders, but I dont get my bike back till Monday. Im in great need a dirt fix! Be sure to roost for me!

I do prefer to plod with decrepit, geriatric riders, but I dont get my bike back till Monday. Im in great need a dirt fix! Be sure to roost for me!
Hey Steve, she is talkin about YOU... are you gonna take that? LMFAO.... sun sun sun.. that hurts, now where did I put my gerital?. Whipper snappers...

I'm runnin across town into work today, will check on the thread tonight to see who's coming. We are stagin at Edison stagin area in Hungry Valley at 8am. Depending on who else shows, we will either do a light loop in the LPNF, stay in the park, or a mix of both.

How is the LPNF on weekends? Seems like you'd run into (hopefully figuratively, not literally) alot of traffic?
I'm thinking Cal City to Randsburg, fall is in the air.