Who make a better rider, MX or Off road guy??

I guess I'm going to have to chime in here....

1) Put a MX guy out in the desert all he'll do is make a track around the pits/camp causing all kinds of noise and dust and ruining a good road and complain he can't get any air!!!!!! :blah: :foul:
2) Put a desert guy on a MX track and.....wait, he'd never make it cuz the drive would be too short, he'd pass the exit and wind up in the desert anyways.....looking for the bomb run! :ride::smirk:

Desert +++++ :thumb:

If you look closely, I have some sweet purple anodized parts going on.

Did your wife have anything to do with the color combo on your bike? I noticed in the back ground some turqoise/light blue shizzle in the flower beds...and who said purple goes with green? :puke:

I guess I'm going to have to chime in here....

1) Put a MX guy out in the desert all he'll do is make a track around the pits/camp causing all kinds of noise and dust and ruining a good road and complain he can't get any air!!!!!! :blah: :foul:
2) Put a desert guy on a MX track and.....wait, he'd never make it cuz the drive would be too short, he'd pass the exit and wind up in the desert anyways.....looking for the bomb run! :ride::smirk:

Desert +++++ :thumb:
+1
Also if the desert guy makes it to the track, he will never get out of 1st gear, because his gearing is too tall.

Did your wife have anything to do with the color combo on your bike? I noticed in the back ground some turqoise/light blue shizzle in the flower beds...and who said purple goes with green? :puke:
As a matter a fact she did, she took the parts to her anodizer for me...:lol:

+1
Also if the desert guy makes it to the track, he will never get out of 1st gear, because his gearing is too tall.

and be too top heavy with a full 5.o gallon tank! :lol: and fender bags, and camel pak, lights, and............

I'd find another wife.......uh......anodizer! :devil:
Have you looked in the YZ450 Thread? She bought me that. Also have you looked in the Show you Street bike thread....She bought me that...So if a little gayness is applied to my scooters, then I'm cool with that..:smirk:

Have you looked in the YZ450 Thread? She bought me that. Also have you looked in the Show you Street bike thread....She bought me that...So if a little gayness is applied to my scooters, then I'm cool with that..:smirk:

*Have you looked in the YZ450 Thread? NO
*Also have you looked in the Show you Street bike thread? NO
*So if a little gayness is applied to my scooters, then I'm cool with that. Someone told me in another thread that by drinking gay drinks I have to turn in my man card!!! :prof: Just sayin! Man cards wil be collected at the end ofevery week (tomorrow will be the first day to turn them in...Send them to N'Edge (Canada being neutralish). He will be keeping them under lock and key until proven worthy enough to be returned :smirk:

*So if a little gayness is applied to my scooters, then I'm cool with that. Someone told me in another thread that by drinking gay drinks I have to turn in my man card!!! :prof: Just sayin! Man cards wil be collected at the end ofevery week (tomorrow will be the first day to turn them in...Send them to N'Edge (Canada being neutralish). He will be keeping them under lock and key until proven worthy enough to be returned :smirk:
Oh Snap! You called me out. But with me having half Canadian in my blood, does that mean I can keep mine?:smirk: I'm afraid if I post my resume, I will never get the man card back...:devil:

I call it a womans touch!

I will happily be the Guardian of the confiscated Mancards but, you better have pics of you wrestling a Great White Shark to get it back if the reason it's confiscated is because you were caught drinking a Girly drink. :smirk: