Who make a better rider, MX or Off road guy??

k, taters are cooling

all I gotta say is when we go trail with people who ride mx mostly--they are good for an hour (if that) before they start whining and poof out. I think it's the mental fatigue of not knowing the trail, and that the trail is groomed like a track--sure there are jumping ops, but there's usually a tree hugging the landing, and a big rock and, and (ya know?) And then usually they forgot to adjust anything so they're getting beat up riding their track bike over crap, and then they usually have no sense of direction so you have to nanny them back to camp cuz they need a beerRIGHTNOW (haha)

I do like mx, watching mx, n stuff, and like others have said the mx skills are sure worth taking time to master...but offroad people are just funnerer. I know guys that if they get lost in the woods they are not askeered of just laying down and going to sleep for the night--and I just bet they are happy for the op to BE LOST out there and not have to come back--the fun of whatever it is they do out there in the dark of night is worth facing the pissed off wife at home. It takes a level of mental endurance to make it all day on the trail--there is a lot of info to process over terrain that is never the same. MX is balls out for x-minutes in a relatively controlled repetitive enviroment, off road is constantly rationing what you got to be as much balls out as you can for HOURS in an uncontrolled changing environment.

In closing I have to say, regarding off-road is funnerer, I have NEVER EVER seen a blow up doll at MX event. :moon::prof::banana: I guess maybe a Monster Girl would count, but she wasn't naked and strung with xmas lights...

PlushP....

You said funerer and askeered! :lol:

I like and agree with your opinion here. Can you import them to Ohio? Chicks out here ride 4 wheels and can be as dumb as a bag of hammerers!
:lol:
:ride:

so he can pull out his big 10 inch

record of his favorite blues! (after handing them a ruler and explaining back in the olden days people used to listen to big black flat round things made from vinyl that you put on some machine that makes it go around and then music comes out of giant black boxes cuz you know the bigger the speakers the bigger the...)

See I'm not a dumb girl I know all about these things!

so he can pull out his big 10 inch

record of his favorite blues! (after handing them a ruler and explaining back in the olden days people used to listen to big black flat round things made from vinyl that you put on some machine that makes it go around and then music comes out of giant black boxes cuz you know the bigger the speakers the bigger the...)

See I'm not a dumb girl I know all about these things!

BOX :noidea: :smirk: You forgot about the penny on the arm to weight down to needle to keep it from skipping....Not that I l know this shit, somebody told me!!! :prof: