Who make a better rider, MX or Off road guy??

Not talking pro level, but the average guy. A guy who has been riding 5 yrs for instance. :devil:
So if you have not been riding for at least 5 years, you are not an average guy? What criteria makes you a pro level? What if I have 35+ years or riding experience, do I get Pro Level status?

Uhhhhhhhhhh, hypothetically speaking so to say

Ive been riding since 67' and am certainly no pro, but when I was a kid in the early 70s I was an intermediate MX guy in the AMA circuit here in Cen Cal. So I think Im average or below average in my old age, fat, broke down self. These new MX jumps n shit scare me. Been hurt too much thru the years. Its my big personal hurdle, the fear of "what if", if I dont make it, therefore I usually dont try.

Now that Ive told me life secrets, How bout u?

Uhhhhhhhhhh, hypothetically speaking so to say

Ive been riding since 67' and am certainly no pro, but when I was a kid in the early 70s I was an intermediate MX guy in the AMA circuit here in Cen Cal. So I think Im average or below average in my old age, fat, broke down self. These new MX jumps n shit scare me. Been hurt too much thru the years. Its my big personal hurdle, the fear of "what if", if I dont make it, therefore I usually dont try.

Now that Ive told me life secrets, How bout u?
:( I'm just a slow old dude too, but I'm bald as well...:devil: