All Who knows the spots in SoCal to ride?

I'm driving to SoCal this Monday or Tuesday, Travace and I where planing on going to ocotillo wells Wednesday and Thursday for some riding. I was wondering if any body new of some spots we could ride that has trees or evon just a little cooler. Maybe you could join us for some two wheel fun if you like. :ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

ill be in escondido all week, i have to do some work on my moms truck while im out there but im just screwin around the rest of the time
monday i have to catch a flight out of town it would be awsome to ride some new trails and some new feinds..... .I LOVE TREES!!!

are you camping out there ?and do i have to have a plated bike cuz il be bringin my wr 400 and its not plated. besides that im there, give me the info and ill be there!! wo0t wo0t!

are you camping out there ?and do i have to have a plated bike cuz il be bringin my wr 400 and its not plated. besides that im there, give me the info and ill be there!! wo0t wo0t!

That Google Maps link is the exact spot. Just zoom in for directions.

We ride every day at 9AM Friday thru Tuesday. Most are coming for the day. A couple of us are camping Friday & Saturday night.

PM me your cell and the day you are coming... and I'll PM you mine too in case you can't find us on the day.

Almost forgot... no plate needed.

you are riding Ocotillo this week PBK so dont even play.

BTW red sticker is done for the season there right WINGNUT ?

Ya... sorry about that Travace. It's done at the end of April. I am adopting a trail up there. Signing the deal Wed. I'm gonna see if that opens any doors for year round access for maintanence purposes. Probably doesn't. If anything changes I'll let you know.

definitly keep me informed.

I have a buddy whos big into the dual sport stuff and he goes and does races and things up in big bear all the time i guess. would be a nice place for the summer if i could ride there without going bandit. Kinda far drive to go bandit on :/