2 Stroke which piston for 07 cr250?

so ive got a 07 cr250.. when i got the bike it only had about 5 hours total on it... now it has around 25 hours or so. runs good and currently has 205 psi warm. but im tearing it down to have the cylinder head squish corrected and the cylinder ported/polished. and i just figured while i have it all torn down i will replace the piston/rings in it.. any reccomendation on what piston to use? i used to always run wiseco in my 03 cr250 but im hearing cast pistons are the way to go but i dont know.. so pro x, wiseco, or oem? i do a lot of harescramblers with some mx.. also as a side topic.. should i get a fmf fatty? or pro circuit platium pipe? Thanks!

so ive got a 07 cr250.. when i got the bike it only had about 5 hours total on it... now it has around 25 hours or so. runs good and currently has 205 psi warm. but im tearing it down to have the cylinder head squish corrected and the cylinder ported/polished. and i just figured while i have it all torn down i will replace the piston/rings in it.. any reccomendation on what piston to use? i used to always run wiseco in my 03 cr250 but im hearing cast pistons are the way to go but i dont know.. so pro x, wiseco, or oem? i do a lot of harescramblers with some mx.. also as a side topic.. should i get a fmf fatty? or pro circuit platium pipe? Thanks!

I put an oem piston in my cr125 but they are completely different beasts :thumb: I'm inclined to be bias and say fmf fatty because I love fmf :smirk: I run the fattys on all my dirt sicles.

Wiseco all the way. I can't say for sure about honda. But Wiseco in Suzuki is built to tighter tolerance's. And always get the 2 ring piston, If they sell one.

Just my Opinion.