Where are you...

From, and where do you ride?

I'm from SoCal (north OC area) and like to ride out near Barstow(off of Hodge Road, and near Slash X), only gone to Cal City once, been to El Mirage only 3 times, and I absolutely love Ocotillo...never been to the dunes because I don't have a paddle tire :ride:

How bout you?

Raised in Logandale, NV so rode there, moved to Thousand Oaks, didn't ride much due to school and working 4 jobs......moved to St. George, UT and I ride in Hurricane, Kanab, Cedar city Track, Mesquite, NV track.. and am going to Logandale this weekend.... =] I have an extra Paddle tire =] :banana::ride:

You know if you put your location in your profile then everyone can see it. that is what it's there for. Actually using it would make a thread of this redundant. OK, enough of a rant. Back to the thread.

I'm in Santa Clarita California. Only five mile from my house to some dirt riding and I have a plate. It's a good thing to just ride from my garage.

FYI - You can ride the sand with a knobby. It just needs to be fresh and hopefully a soft terrain type. I've never owned a paddle, but I hav ridden Glamis, Pismo, and Dumont.

Grew up in OC (Buena Park), ridden (never raced mx) the old parks like Saddle Back, Escape Country, Claude Osteens and Fullerton cycle park (behind St Jude's hospital)...as I got older I started going to the desert with my bro, El Mirage, Lucerne and Johnson Valleys, and also Butterfield Country out by Vail lake...My best friends in-laws owned prop in JV so we only went there in the cooler months and Big Bear (behind Fawnskin...Hannah and Crab Flats) in the summer until they closed it to DB's. Now that we own prop in JV that's where we go...........that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :banana:

I'm from SoCal (north OC area) and like to ride out near Barstow(off of Hodge Road, and near Slash X), only gone to Cal City once, been to El Mirage only 3 times, and I absolutely love Ocotillo...never been to the dunes because I don't have a paddle tire :ride:

How bout you?

SoCal brotha! SFV area. We ride Gorman:thumb::wave:

How bout you?
Ventura County here. Slimy Valley to be exact...Ride mostly out by Ridgecrest

Porterville, CA born and raised... ride at the local track mostly but go to Gorman, Pismo, Glen Helen and Dumont as well as the various desert spots

I was raised in Beverly Hills and then moved to Westchester, New York after I graduated from Harvard. I got bored soon after I was promoted to VP, mergers and acquisitions, at Goldman Sachs so I decided to move to Manitoba, where I now reside........you know.......for the night life......:smirk:

I live in a burb outside Cleveland, Ohio, but ride in southeastern Ohio in the foothills of the Appalachians in coal mining country. Very sparsely populated and pretty lawless area!:shocked: