Where are you from? (Dirt Bike Addicts Map)

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and also new to the Brookings Oregon area. I am getting back into riding (Just purchased a dual sport KTM 500) and am looking for a couple of people to go riding with. I just stumbled across the Southern Curry Dirt Riders riding area. Any other members here?

I got a couple buddies in Oregon, Eugene area tho and they ride them coastal woods all the time. He is over on TT in the YZ smoking section, and probably the DRZ and PNW section. User: HeavyRotation or something close to that, not a PC guy.

You don’t need any buddies, just a gps, satellite phone, some minor provisions, and a pistol.

..oh and a GoPro so we can eventually find out what happened to your carcass.

:smirk:
Welcome to the forum.

The last thing recorded on the GoPro before the battery died

image-jpeg.29392

Once I expand my riding base I'll see if I can find him on here, my current split days off limit my recreational travels unfortunately.

Just keep checking back in for conversation, and see if you pm any of the people on the front page and they get back to you. Other than that, like Prescott AZ and larger area there is Prescott Trail Riders PTR, and Arizona Dual Sport Riders AZDSR. Would think there is ORDSR as well group.

They even have FB pages.

Thank you for the help. I'll look them up see where they're at in Oregon and go from there. Medford/Eugene should have some some groups. Brookings is just too damn small.
And you can always hang your hat here and wait for it to rain.
I check in from time to time, but am split between SoCal, and Prescott AZ. Retired, and hope to make it up through the PNW and all of US. I have a big data base of friends all over because of my hobby, YZ's