Where are you from? (Dirt Bike Addicts Map)

greetings from the "Free State" controlled by Comrade O'Malley(related to O'Bama?)... at least we have Budds Creek!
viva MotoHose ! hi Lumpy ! :)

James

Staff member
no wonder I what ?? and like James said....
but I do watch some of the stuff that lib channel Current puts on ... pretty informative actually. Gotta keep up with whatever the loser lefties are cookin up ...

Yes its called Southern Maryland .... its where Buds Creek is and Aquasco was.
Aquasco, is a prime example of how we in this moto sport need to be aware of the consequences of not being good stewards of the places we go to compete, and the neighborhoods they are located in... WAH !! I miss my 1980 YZ125G too ! Wish I had 3-4 of those bikes now... hey Lumpy, ur guy did 'Bama good with his speech on his behalf last nite! His lips had to move to give it,tho... u know what that means... :)

James

Staff member
hey Lumpy, ur guy did 'Bama good with his speech on his behalf last nite! His lips had to move to give it,tho... u know what that means... :)
I like this guy. :lol:

Were you also looking for stuff to chuck at your TV last night? :bonk:

A little background James..... sheepmoto (har) and I have know each other since what ... late 80's - early 90"s? ... when he owned his own MC shop. We talk politics in person and on the phone and I often give him some logic to think about......and yes even though I own my own business ..... I am 100% Dem. Fix the economy and my customers will have $$ to spend at my business....and I will gladly give more in taxes to get it done.

You may have heard TP199 refer to Aquasco..... it was closed down after getting neighbors fired up when some people would drain the black water from their motorhomes while leaving the track...... by peoples houses.... and one of them had just built a nice new house....and his father was a politician...so he knew what buttons to push to shut the track down....and did.

BTW .... is the a forum to rationally discuss politics here? instead of in the map post :noidea:

James

Staff member
I often give him some logic to think about..... I am 100% Dem.
Interesting, never met a Dem who dealt with logic, you must be one of those rational ones that I've heard rumors about. :smirk: :stirthepot:

BTW .... is the a forum to rationally discuss politics here? instead of in the map post :noidea:
If you feel the need to create a political thread, put it in one of the Off Topic sections and add *Political* to the title. However we try to stay away from those topics, even though I'm usually the one that brings them up. :lol: :facepalm: