All where are we riding?

Got a free weekend...
Still kinda hot in the dez, anyone up for some mtns? Baja?
:thinking:
Would be nice to squeeze another KM trip in before the cold comes.
Haven't been to baja in forever.
Never been to the Piutes.
Laughlin next month.

Wish I could swing it this weekend, but I don't think I can make it. I'm going to be doing the FS travel travel management meeting in Kernville next Thursday and then hitting the Piutes after the meeting.

:banghead: DAM, wish I could make it too Chad, have not seen you it what seems like forever. My oldest son is doing his MSC this weekend for his M1 clearance. :thumb: So, I will have a DS partner soon. :banana:

Carl, just get a 1gl bleach jug, wrap it in duct tape and run your belt through the handle. There is an extra gallon of gas if needed. It works well, did this in Baja for the 480 mile run back in 09.
Gary

Carl, just get a 1gl bleach jug, wrap it in duct tape and run your belt through the handle. There is an extra gallon of gas if needed. It works well, did this in Baja for the 480 mile run back in 09.
Gary

Well it's 37 miles from the gas station at Pearsonville to Troy Meadows. With all the climbing that will be most if not all of a tank for the round trip. If I want to ride around up at KM at all I will need about three gallons more. I'll need to be carrying a lot of stuff so even more gas is kind of out of the question.

My riding partner just broke his arm last night, bmx bad landing....otherwise I would have brought some gas for you Carl.....guess I'll just work and try to pay some bills.

Hell Carl, you manage to limp that 650 up to the campground and I think we'll be able to top you off :thumb:

Besides, it's all down hill back to Pearsonville :ride:

I'll have to see if I can make it or not. When are you going and returning? Planning on a ride on Sunday before leaving?

I do have some stuff that I have to do over the weekend, but I think I can do it in just part of a day.