When I'm not riding, I'm riding!

Or should I say flying??:smirk:
Don't give me crap about the picture being not fully stretched I dunno what I did to it, guess thats what I get for staying up all night and editing videos at 4:30am:cry:

Awesome! I used to ride when I was a kid. Both English and Western. Never got THAT good though. It was an expensive hobby my single Mom couldnt afford for very long.

If you had to pick one, bikes or horses?

Ahh nice, I do ride both, haven't been ina rodeo for a long time but I do competitive jumping and dressage every now and then. I've been riding horses sense I was 2weeks old lol, my aunt would put me in one of those baby backpacks and take me fora ride lol.:lol:
Erm deciding between horses and bikes isa really though decision to make; I really don't know what I'd pick, I love horses because they'll love me back and I can always teach it new tricks, but on the other hand bikes are fast and there less money to keep up with lol. They both have a place in my heart that I couldn't replace lol.

Ahh nice, I do ride both, haven't been ina rodeo for a long time but I do competitive jumping and dressage every now and then. I've been riding horses sense I was 2weeks old lol, my aunt would put me in one of those baby backpacks and take me fora ride lol.:lol:
Erm deciding between horses and bikes isa really though decision to make; I really don't know what I'd pick, I love horses because they'll love me back and I can always teach it new tricks, but on the other hand bikes are fast and there less money to keep up with lol. They both have a place in my heart that I couldn't replace lol.

Well if I had horses I wouldnt be able to decide either. Both are such an awesome part of life, your life that is LOL. If I could afford it I'd have ranch with everything on it. Animals, bikes and all kinds of toys. Including a boat to take to the lake that ideally I'd own also.

Someone almost got trampled. Was that you? Dont you hate when the horse decides Im NOT going to jump that. You girls looks good out there. Gorgeous horses!

Well if I had horses I wouldnt be able to decide either. Both are such an awesome part of life, your life that is LOL. If I could afford it I'd have ranch with everything on it. Animals, bikes and all kinds of toys. Including a boat to take to the lake that ideally I'd own also.
Aha nice! My uncle actually owns a horse training business lol, and my aunt and uncle on the other side of the fam own a breeding business. Lol I hate seeing the horses come and go its like giving up your kids!:cry: Hard not to get attached to them to when you have to train em and ride em all the time!