Wheel Brands, Buying and Choosing??

This @crap doesn't work. You all need to stop posting posteseses from phones.:picard:

:focus:

I switched to Warp 9's because I trashed 3 Excells in 6 months. My Broham had gotten the 9's with some HD spokes and they were holding up well, so even though he's slow :poke: I went with them, and I will say that they have been rock solid. If you have time, start surfing Ebay, good deals will pop up now and then. I picked up a factory rebuild complete 21" Warp 9, with full warranty ($60 and they rebuild your wheel, everything including bearings) for a measly $250 off of there.

I don't now what you are talking about. The "@" deal works for me. :noidea:

yeah i dunno about the Warp 9 ones, even though others on here have changed to them, i know a few people that have had shit luck with em, i'd just rather prefer to stay away from the warp 9's and prefer the brands i mentioned to be honest.
Im leaning towards DNA, Tusk or SM Pro. which ones out of the brands i mentioned are probably the best?
the DNA wheels im looking at have Billet 6061-T6 alloy spool type hub and are made from 7000 series alloy

SRAD97750

Staff member
yeah i dunno about the Warp 9 ones, even though others on here have changed to them, i know a few people that have had shit luck with em, i'd just rather prefer to stay away from the warp 9's and prefer the brands i mentioned to be honest.
Im leaning towards DNA, Tusk or SM Pro. which ones out of the brands i mentioned are probably the best?
the DNA wheels im looking at have Billet 6061-T6 alloy spool type hub and are made from 7000 series alloy
I like the RK Takasagos...
-BIG DAN:thumb: