What's Your Personality Type?

Didn't take this particular test, but I'm an INTP. On two of the scales I'm pretty close to the middle. These labels are not black and white at all. Each of the four is a scale for 0% to 100% and the letter changes at 50%.

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 25 25 44

Famous people of your particular type
Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan
:picard: ..................... Me too ......I'm doomed... I'm troll bound :cry:

Yah know, my wife had me do one of these things in our church to see what my gift is. I have faith, and teaching. I NEVER push religion on anyone like she does so evangalism was my least number. :smirk:

I have said I was a dick! But a cool one that likes friends, and keeps close company with good people.

Here's the thing I don't get: I'm a sales guy that makes his living developing relationships with people I don't know.

It's cheap at first. Like anyone you would meet.

I totally dig getting to know my customer; that is the essence of the deal! It rock's when it works!

I have said I was a dick! But a cool one that likes friends, and keeps close company with good people.

Here's the thing I don't get: I'm a sales guy that makes his living developing relationships with people I don't know.

It's cheap at first. Like anyone you would meet.

I totally dig getting to know my customer; that is the essence of the deal! It rock's when it works!

I am confused, what does that have to do with this thread? :confused:

Would have been quicker to just type "I'M AN ASS" and be done with it! :prof: Your welcome to everyone else! :P

When would you like to see my ASS for lunch? It's my turn to buy....You pick the place or we go to El Farolitos and you can try something new again without beans. :moon:

I am confused, what does that have to do with this thread? :confused:

When would you like to see my ASS for lunch? It's my turn to buy....You pick the place or we go to El Farolitos and you can try something new again without beans. :moon:

Who says I want to see your ass that often? :lol: how about Wed April 18, 11:30... Lazy Dog on Katella