2 Stroke whats wrong with my POS suzuki now!!!!?????

my rm85 is bogging out every time i try to pull out and once i get it going it cuts out and dosent wnt to take the gas right, and when in nutral or with the clutch pulled in and reving it it cuts out just as bad.

i swear that zook is the biggest POS iv ever owned i thought $1,050 was a good deal but as far as a good bike it worth about $5 to me, im about to let james claim another 2-stroker and get a 4-stroke in my experiance they are more reliable. i mean for god sakes my blowed up crf80 runs better and its so blowed up you can push the kicker down with your hand and have to put more oil in every about 5 hours. iv already put $300 in the zook in just a couple months and it still sucks, i put $30 in the crf and it ran for 7 months no prob.:blah::blah::blah::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: im tired of that money/time consuming POS:blah::blah::blah:

my rm85 is bogging out every time i try to pull out and once i get it going it cuts out and dosent wnt to take the gas right, and when in nutral or with the clutch pulled in and reving it it cuts out just as bad.

i swear that zook is the biggest POS iv ever owned i thought $1,050 was a good deal but as far as a good bike it worth about $5 to me, im about to let james claim another 2-stroker and get a 4-stroke in my experiance they are more reliable. i mean for god sakes my blowed up crf80 runs better and its so blowed up you can push the kicker down with your hand and have to put more oil in every about 5 hours. iv already put $300 in the zook in just a couple months and it still sucks, i put $30 in the crf and it ran for 7 months no prob.:blah::blah::blah::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: im tired of that money/time consuming POS:blah::blah::blah:

Sounds like you are buying or own some clapped out tired bikes! Sell them both and start new!!:prof:

Sounds like you are buying or own some clapped out tired bikes! Sell them both and start new!!:prof:

it ran great the first week i had it, then it was all down hill from there, about starting new i wish i could but all i can afford is old clapped out bikes, and they're 04's cant afford anything newer.

You need a maintenace regiment.....
Start by cleaning the carb and the rest of the bike... get in the habit of keeping it clean and fresh.... wamart 10w40 for the gearbox is fine...