What's this orange drink?

Pictures to follow. :thumb:
Right now all I will need is trails, and lots of them! :ride:

Just wait til you throw it down in that rock section like you did your DRZ a few weeks ago. Don't worry you will get over the deep sickness you feel. You won't :puke: but it will feel like you want to :smirk:

Just wait til you throw it down in that rock section like you did your DRZ a few weeks ago. Don't worry you will get over the deep sickness you feel. You won't :puke: but it will feel like you want to :smirk:

I think I know what you mean. The first ding is going to hurt me more than the bike. Hey, by the way, ever seen "A Rack" do a "Cart Wheel"? :lol:

I think I know what you mean. The first ding is going to hurt me more than the bike. Hey, by the way, ever seen "A Rack" do a "Cart Wheel"? :lol:

i cheer for my first ding. Dont go out trying to get one but first scratch/ding is always good to just get it out of the way. Then I dont worry about the bike as much and I just :ride:

I see my modded TTR has got people thinking..:thinking: I heard about this event that is going to be happening up there next month. Now that you have that gold fish, you should go check it out....

Nice ride:thumb: Don't throw that gearing away, you'll need it when you visit us in the lower dez.:devil:

I see my modded TTR has got people thinking..:thinking: I heard about this event that is going to be happening up there next month. Now that you have that gold fish, you should go check it out....

Nice ride:thumb: Don't throw that gearing away, you'll need it when you visit us in the lower dez.:devil:

That event was on my wish list. But i have a wedding i need to attend in San Diego that weekend. I will have to wait till next year. :foul: