What's the right bike for me?

Or 1 of those guys that fadded into the sport, tried to buy something cheap and just realized it needed more than he was willing to do. When people like you and I (as well as many other experienced ppl here on DBA) spend $1,000 on a bike we go in knowing full well we will need to put another $500-1000 into it to make it perfect plus the labor time. Others think they are getting the same bike as the one in the showroom but with some dirt on it.

Well you get all the reasons. "I paid 1000 for it and it had new everything by a guy who made em' for Bubba and in a week it wont run. What's wrong with it?"

And they decide motorcycles aren't for them and sites like this are full of jerks who don't know anything.

Last edited:
Well you get all the reasons. "I paid 1000 for it and it had new everything by a guy who made em' for Bubba and in a week it wont run. What's wrong with it?"

And they decide motorcycles aren't for them and sites like this are full of jerks who don't know anything.

True dat!
Worlds most famous lines. Motor was built by "X" but I do t have the receipts but look the tires are new. :smirk:

Well you get all the reasobs. "I paud 1000 for ut and it bew everything by a guy who made em' fir Bubba and in a week it wont run. What's wrong with it?"

And they decide motorcyckes aren't for them and sites like this are full of jerks who dont know anything.
True dat!
Worlds most famous lines. Motor was built by "X" but I do t have the receipts but look the tires are new. :smirk:

My standard line to that is, if I didn't do the work I don't trust it.