whats the quickest way to loose weight?

well im tired of looking like i have 3 dirt bike tires around my belly, and man boobs bigger than most teenage girl's chick boobs (:devil: not that i look :devil:) :lol:

so whats the fastest way to loose weight? i was watching made on MTV and the one kids trainer said to wear trash bags and sweats because it makes you sweat like a MOFO and sweat = loosing weight. is that true/will that work?

actually i dont really care to loose weight i just dont want to be fat so if there is a wy to burn fat and build muscule im ok with that to just what ever.

thanks

James

Staff member
Go run for a hour (or more) a day and stop eating junk food/ drinking soda. Or even better yet, if you have access to a pool, go swim for a hour a day.

Losing/gaining weight isn't easy, it takes a lot of hard work.

i was watching made on MTV
Stop being a couch potato. :thumb:
the one kids trainer said to wear trash bags and sweats because it makes you sweat like a MOFO and sweat = loosing weight. is that true/will that work?
Yeah it'll shed all your water weight, which will come right back as soon as you start drinking water again. They use(d) this technique for wrestling at school, in case you were a couple pounds over your weight limit.

Go run for a hour (or more) a day and stop eating junk food/ drinking soda. Or even better yet, if you have access to a pool, go swim for a hour a day.

Yeah it'll shed all your water weight, which will come right back as soon as you start drinking water again. They use(d) this technique for wrestling at school, in case you were a couple pounds over your weight limit.

everything James said :thumb: takes lots of hard work, If it were easy, no one would be over weight :prof:

yep! thats what the kid wanted to bne was a wrestler and he was like 4lbs to heavy...

Eat right (no Junk food), and get at least an hours worth of exercise that makes you breathe hard for the whole hour. Stay hydrated. That means drink plenty of water at least a half a gallon a day. A full gallon if your working hard. Like Jackson said if it were easy nobody would be over weight. It doesnt happen over night, and will take lots of time.

Sounds like a broken record.. but heres my tips :prof:

1) Eat healthy, for example, here's a typical lunch you might eat.

Moutian Dew ($.50), a couple microwave burritos ($1.50), Chips ($.50) = $2.50 VS

Ice tea (sweetend, $.20), cold turkey sandwich withe cheese ($1), a couple apples ($.75), Planters peanuts ($.50) = $2.45

Does this look any worse tasting than the first option :noidea: Plus more food and wayyyyy way way way way less fat. Almost none at all.

2) Exersize- Move a mile starting out. Jog at your own pace, just enough to get your heart rate up. Do sit ups and pushups, mabey 40 and 20. Do this getting started at least every other day, then move up a little each week. You know the High schools track??? Well thats about a quarter mile.

As you get better, you add on exersizes. After a couple week, add on 10 more pushups and sit ups, go another quarter mile, mabey run that mile rather than jog. Something like that.

3) Lastly, RIDE! Ride, ride, ride. Ride and ride hard. Riding is one of the best things you can do for your health.

Eating healthy can be expensive... I want a turkey sandwich with cheese for a $1 :shocked:

Don't you shop at Walmart :noidea: It's pretty cheap, like you can't expect to go to whole foods market just to eat heatly. Walmart deli and wonder bread :thumb: I get a pound of thin sliced turkey every week for like 5 bucks and that makes a few sandwiches

Don't you shop at Walmart :noidea: It's pretty cheap, like you can't expect to go to whole foods market just to eat heatly. Walmart deli and wonder bread :thumb: I get a pound of thin sliced turkey every week for like 5 bucks and that makes a few sandwiches
Wonderbread.... healthy :shocked:

I may know a thing or 2 about nutrition:smirk: Not like I eat that way though XD... Yes, i had a hot pocket for breakfast.....:devil:

How is a burrito less healthy than a turkey sandwich with cheese on white bread?:thinking: 2 bena and cheese burritos vs turkey sandwich.... hmmmmm:shocked:
The key to losing weight is daily cardio (start off by walking briskly if you can't run yet) 1 hour a day is a good point to reach. The other key is eating less, more often!
sandwich.jpgburuto.jpg

:lol::cry::lol: Your turkey sandwich is from Arby's? :lol:

:thumb: That is correct, however the less calories you intake the less you have to work off.

Not to mention the turkey sammy was 357 grams serving and the bean burrito was only 143 grams you will need to more than double the burritos size to compare/:prof: