Whats santa bringing for your bike(s)?

Seriously???? CDA :rolleyes: .... His ELVES in the TECH-section make them...it's across from the Mercedes Benz factory! DUHHHHHHH :prof:
:noidea: Hey I never said I was the smartest guy or fastest for that matter, But I would like to know, though I have not boiled my TTR over yet, soooooooo

Anyways Rez - Thanks for pointing that out to me, I may need to go spy on the Elves now...:devil:

Have you tried the couple of bucks computer fans? They run on 12 volts and while not exactly weather sealed, they are quite replaceable. Now they don't move air like a "real" rad fan, but they have got to be a lot better than nothing.

Have you tried the couple of bucks computer fans? They run on 12 volts and while not exactly weather sealed, they are quite replaceable. Now they don't move air like a "real" rad fan, but they have got to be a lot better than nothing.

dunno now that i look at it ther really isnt much room at all for anything right there with this IMS tank.... i now know where all that space saving around the legs to make it not feel like a big tank went too.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Lower gearing will help prevent overheats also.:prof:

I just ordered A DG silencer for my brother and a new tire for his 86 KDX200.

I also got the newest FLY riding pants!

it sucks being out in the middle of nowhere and boiling over!! Than you have to put water in the rad diluting the coolant even more. Thats why I run the evans coolant in the yz. I have never boiled over and can still tell when the bike is getting hot.:prof:

it sucks being out in the middle of nowhere and boiling over!! Than you have to put water in the rad diluting the coolant even more. Thats why I run the evans coolant in the yz. I have never boiled over and can still tell when the bike is getting hot.:prof:

When you ride 2 times per year it's hard to boil over :smirk:

Are you ready yet? I'll take you on a nice slow ride through the desert, nothing fast, but very scenic :devil: