Amatuer whats an MAMA race?

hey guys i was looking at my local AMA tracks race scedule and they have a couple MAMA races sceduled...and well i just wanted to know what they are.

Mama is just like a MILF but for black guys.....

Its your local race program and its run really well from what I hear.. My kid was gonna do a couple a few yrs ago right after his crash but bailed.

are they easier than MDRA races?

Yeah they are easier because there aren't any big year end prizes... the gates are usually lighter and not so deep talent wise... Its a good place to start racing IMO. They offer D,C,B, and A classes. In D class you have to roll the jumps... they will give you the rules for jumping in "D" at the riders meeting Since every track is different. Some say roll everything and others say its ok to do tabletops but roll the doubles.

Yeah they are easier because there aren't any big year end prizes... the gates are usually lighter and not so deep talent wise... Its a good place to start racing IMO. They offer D,C,B, and A classes. In D class you have to roll the jumps... they will give you the rules for jumping in "D" at the riders meeting Since every track is different. Some say roll everything and others say its ok to do tabletops but roll the doubles.

Rolling Jumps??? Now that sounds like my kinda racing :smirk:

i think id want to do c then (i want to fly like a birdy :lol:), but idk wtf is going on with it, i checked TMX's scedule again and they dont have the MAMA races on there now :noidea: but ill definetly look into them