whats a good deal on a 2000 ktm 200exc

I would say between a 1000 and 1400 these days. especially if its in good shape... Maybe subtract a $150 for a new topend just to keep it fresh.
Good luck

its a fair price if it looks good and runs good. It has 06 or newer wheels on it, it has the original tank-black-and says its been kept up. So go look at it and see if you can ride it down the road. Look at Thumper talk in KTM 2st section in the stickies and look for the FAQ section in that for a piece I did on common KTM issues so you will know what to look for.

That looks like a good deal. Up in washington, people want bank for any bike, especially ktm 200's and 300's. its hard to find any 200 under 2000 dollars.

its a fair price if it looks good and runs good. It has 06 or newer wheels on it, it has the original tank-black-and says its been kept up. So go look at it and see if you can ride it down the road. Look at Thumper talk in KTM 2st section in the stickies and look for the FAQ section in that for a piece I did on common KTM issues so you will know what to look for.

Mike you should copy and post this write up over here at DBA. There are several people here that do not or are not allowed to post on the other forum.

That looks like a good deal. Up in washington, people want bank for any bike, especially ktm 200's and 300's. its hard to find any 200 under 2000 dollars.

it sounded like a good deal to me to for ktm in general, around here they want almost 3k for any ktm, other than 50s and 65s, but 85 and up there way out of my price range. at least on ebay, on c-list there are some in my price range.

I added to the KTM section and did some updates, but it is NOT complete. Need 09 and newer help like which years 250-300 XC had semi close ratio gear change, when XCs had CC forks vs OC.