What?!

What does it do?

They say it is magic/voodoo?

"Though every wearer's response to Q-Link products is unique, the most commonly reported benefits include heightened energy, more rapid return to centered emotional balance, enhanced physiological (physical, athletic, mental, spiritual) performance and output, increased well-being and quality of life, deeper more restful sleep and greater stamina and vitality."

That is awesome! And only a hundred bucks? I need one. Is one available in Honda red?
When I start wearing that, look out. No more being the guy at the end of the pack, you guys will be trying to keep up with me, but you won't. All you will see is my dust way off in the distance.

I'll try it out if someone buys it for me. :P

Perhaps a letter to Cycle Hut stating that you as the C.E.O. of a multinational motorcycle website, it would be in their best interest to comp you a magic medallion. Your recomendation to the readers of your website could result in massive amounts of orders for said product.
Hows that?

James

Staff member
Perhaps a letter to Cycle Hut stating that you as the C.E.O. of a multinational motorcycle website, it would be in their best interest to comp you a magic medallion. Your recomendation to the readers of your website could result in massive amounts of orders for said product.
Hows that?
We have an opening in our marketing dept., you interested? :P

:lol: You know the first part of your post is actually true.