450F what year wr450f?

im not getting another bike for a while but im deffinetly aiming for a WR450F. im getting it used. i have a TTR125le and its a good lil bike, but i dont know what year for the WR450F was best most powerful. let me know you opinions thanks :)
-jessica

you should get an 07... first year of the AL frame and they havn't done much since then... i know where you can get one too :devil: lol...

alright sweet i was thinking 06-08 and oh really?lol im not looking to get one asap probably within the next year or 2 but i need to save up so yeah thats why im asking

ohhh cool thanks :) if i had money id buy it but yeah lol if u still have it within the next year or so ill deffinetly get it, lets hope you sell it though

damn i can undertsand ur pain on paying taxes kind of lol me and my fam are going through a lot our house is up for auction this weekend so its pretty gay and yeah but we r going to court its hard to get any money at all anymore but i can spread the word to any of my buddies that want a bike my friends boyfriend races so he might be interested

ive been riding since 6 and im 17 and i ride with my dad and hi buddies. ive riden a cr500(my dads bike), a kx500(my uncle's bike) and i have also riden my other uncles WR450F and i love it so yeah ive been riding a rm250 though

The button is a huge pro for the WR. But then again, I'm old, fat, and out of shape. :noidea:

mine doesn't work...lol. i got it for the green sticker and the lights cause i do night rides in the dunes and during the 12 hour thats coming up and possibly the 24 :thinking:

All the WR's are pretty solid bikes. My dad has an 04 and has lasted forever. I had the opportunity to race a brand new 11 and it was a pretty sweet bike. You really can't go wrong with any year but probably would be best to get the newest bike you can. good luck with your purchase. You won't be dissapointed.