What would you pay for vintage??

I see lots of vintage iron throughout the year. My company is the title sponsor for the Midwest VMX series. We run vintage MX, GP, and Hare Scrambles in Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota. These guy are real serious about their steeds. May 1st we were up in MN, and I saw probably a dozen *new* guys with stuff that was like showroom new.

I see lots of vintage iron throughout the year. My company is the title sponsor for the Midwest VMX series. We run vintage MX, GP, and Hare Scrambles in Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota. These guy are real serious about their steeds. May 1st we were up in MN, and I saw probably a dozen *new* guys with stuff that was like showroom new.

I will do a bike someday, it will not be a general old bike.
The bike will have to had real history, a Yamaha 465 or a
75 CR 250 as mentioned. A TM 400 would be cool or e
Old school Husky, Maico or even a CZ.

I did look at a 67 Maico last year, not all there and rare.
A mid 70's Yamaha would be cool, I had three of them.

The Holy Grail would be a 69 Husky 450 Desert Master:cool:

I will do a bike someday, it will not be a general old bike.
The bike will have to had real history, a Yamaha 465 or a
75 CR 250 as mentioned. A TM 400 would be cool or e
Old school Husky, Maico or even a CZ.

I did look at a 67 Maico last year, not all there and rare.
A mid 70's Yamaha would be cool, I had three of them.

The Holy Grail would be a Vincent Black Shadow :cool:

Agreed Ossi. :thumb:

Vincent_Black_Shadow_engine.jpg

2Huskyb.JPG

I rather stick to my choice, but I am a 2t guy,

I had a 1970 405 American Eagle-right side shift and left side kick, a 72 Yam 250 MX, a 73 Maico 250 with radial fin head hand made alum coffin tank Wheelsmith pipe Yam front wheel etc, I then quit racing due to injuries. My group had em all back then, CZ, Husky, Bultaco, Montessa, Penton, Ossa, etc. Those were the heydays of MX in the US.:thumb: