What kind of bikes do you ride

93 rm 250
04 KLX125L
XR80-Poject bike... bought it..kid said it was blowed up... i poured some gas in it and it starts and runs fine.. his dad just put a new clutch in it..(but now it doesnt work lol)... prolly fix it sometime when i get a chance and re sell it or trade it for something

prolly going to pick up a 86 XR600 and a 79 XL350 this weekend sometime

94 Husky WXC 610...picture of it in the Husqvarna section...what a beaut....:smirk:
Pluses...
6 spd
lots of clearance & travel
old but still starts pretty easy (usually 2nd kick, 3rd if I forget to turn it on)
no hick-ups when riding, has never over heated, everything works good

minuses...
kick start...left side
leaks oil...fork seals, case. forks like a sieve, case not too bad.
broken throttle housing...did it trying to adjust it. I thought it was loose, when hit it it cracked.
lights don't work.
no graphics...shrouds were faded (lime green) so I peeled of the "H" and had them painted black...

Other than that it's a pretty solid bike!

Still want a new(er) bike though...maybe TXC510/511 depending on the year! :thumb:

2007 KLX450 : P Just got it two days ago and I KNOW Im gonna love it!

:rolleyes:

Sandbagger! First of all, she's been braggin about this "new" bike of hers on FB for several days now. Everyone has been buggin her for pic's, but she has yet to produce one bit of proof. :prof: WHERE'S THE PICS!!!! :P

:smirk::banana::ride:

I have a 06 CRF250X

:rolleyes:

Sandbagger! First of all, she's been braggin about this "new" bike of hers on FB for several days now. Everyone has been buggin her for pic's, but she has yet to produce one bit of proof. :prof: WHERE'S THE PICS!!!! :P

:smirk::banana::ride:

I have a 06 CRF250X

NO PICS NO BIKES...NEXT! :prof:

TSP.gif

1999 XR100 Fun to screw around on

2002 XR200 Best mule beater/camp bike

2004 250X turned "R" down now but perfect all around bike (size wise)

2006 DRZ/SM 400 More fun then should be legal! (would like a SMC690)

There you have it!:ride::banana::ride: No more room to park bikes at my house. I've been told "NO MORE!"

Congrats!!!!!!! :thumb: Did it come with Orange plastics :devil::P

Geeeez...Im working on pics ok? When the bike got home right away my son took off the tank and plastics and is gettin it all cleaned up. Now you ready to laugh? I still dont know for sure what year it is. I think it is an 08 LOL 08 was the first year for the KLXF? Im so confused LOL The manuaul I have for it isnt the right manual. You'd think I'd know this stuff:banghead: Need to pick up new sprockets and chain. Not sure what size gearing I should run. Any suggestions?
I know Im a loser for not posting up but I got a couple days of work come my way right after picking up the bike and had to jump on it.
My focus is back on the bike this week.:thumb: Cant wait to ride!

Update....it's an 08 for sure! LOL

NO PICS NO BIKES...NEXT! :prof:

:lol::thumb:

:smirk::thumb:

Geeeez...Im working on pics ok? When the bike got home right away my son took off the tank and plastics and is gettin it all cleaned up. Now you ready to laugh? I still dont know for sure what year it is. I think it is an 08 LOL 08 was the first year for the KLXF? Im so confused LOL The manuaul I have for it isnt the right manual. You'd think I'd know this stuff:banghead: Need to pick up new sprockets and chain. Not sure what size gearing I should run. Any suggestions?
I know Im a loser for not posting up but I got a couple days of work come my way right after picking up the bike and had to jump on it.

:blah::blah::blah:

My focus is back on the bike this week.:thumb: Cant wait to ride!

Update....it's an 08 for sure! LOL

There are certain VIN #'s that can be plated, I think run on the 08's (per a DM), I'll check for you! :thumb:

hello i am jessica and i have a ttr125le but i dont ride it anymore so my uncle gave me his old bike which is an rm250 then i also ride my dads bike honda cr500 and i have riden my uncle's kx500 just recently. we also have a suzuki 250 quad and a bombardier90 quad and a chenowith dune buggy that my dad and his bro built

me and kay.jpg me and my friend WATCHA.jpg me
family friends (friends) 371.jpglil bro our dune buggy in atv connectin mag.jpg the dune buggy