What kind of bikes do you ride

I was just wondering what bikes you ride and what kind of riding/racing you do? I have a 09 rmz250 and a 05 yz125. Im a bigtime mx racer and everyonce in awhile I will race harescrambles. I also like to ride in the woods for fun. O and do any of you live around PA? I need to find some people to ride with haha.

I don't think I can deal with a another chick that can kick my ass! I ski, and I have a ski chick buddy that is 5'6 and 120 lbs, and she beats the shit out of me on any slope! And I'm no slacker when it comes to two boards!

I put her on one of my XR400's, and, without any previous experience, kept up with me through some seriously tough shit!

She's an animal! I like! :thumb:

Shrinkage occurs in the nut sack when you legitimately get whooped by a woman! F!

Just sayin' Ladies, Keep your man's nut sack in mind before you beat his ass! :lol:

Polaris Ranger RZR. I can't balance after too many beers so I need to do it on all fours. :naughty: :devil:

Shoot, I posted in the chick forum. :smirk:

Shoot, I posted a side X side in a dirt bike forum. :moon:

Run and hide, run and hide...... :lol:

Hmmmm, where to start?:thinking:... Jeeps, quads and rekluses....:thinking: I'm digging the trek mtn bike too. Good choice CDA. :thumb:
Buck having a girl that small with all that "gidde'up and go" has got to pay off... time well invested having your ass handed to ya in more ways than 1! :shocked: :thumb::clap:

As for Yammigirl.
rm250, kx250, very old school kx80, RM85L vintage yz125 and TTR125L... I ride them all when I can....:ride:

Hmmmm, where to start?:thinking:... Jeeps, quads and rekluses....:thinking: I'm digging the trek mtn bike too. Good choice CDA. :thumb:
Buck having a girl that small with all that "gidde'up and go" has got to pay off... time well invested having your ass handed to ya in more ways than 1! :shocked: :thumb::clap:

As for Yammigirl.
rm250, kx250, very old school kx80, RM85L vintage yz125 and TTR125L... I ride them all when I can....:ride:

Don't forget the young 18yo boys you bring home from the near by college..:P

told you payback was a beeooch!!!:lol:

1999 XR100 Fun to screw around on

2002 XR200 Best mule beater/camp bike

2004 250X turned "R" down now but perfect all around bike (size wise)

2006 DRZ/SM 400 More fun then should be legal! (would like a SMC690)

2007 KLX450 : P Just got it two days ago and I KNOW Im gonna love it!

There you have it!:ride::banana::ride: No more room to park bikes at my house. I've been told "NO MORE!"

00 XR70 pitbike
07 CRF150RB-my baby, bunch of mods, would have a 450 if I was taller though
01 XR400-dads but i ride also
92 TW200-to slow for me want to sell
05 VMax-dads but i ride also