What is the average price per gallon of 87 octane where you live?

James

Staff member
Price is all over the place out here. Ranges from $3.86 to well over $4.00. I usually do not look elsewhere as I always go to Costco for my big fill ups. Gas priceing is just another bunch of crap to me as it always has some stupid reason to go up. Could be the winter blend, unrest in Ethiopia, rusty pipe in Oklahoma, who knows? :banghead:
Or Obama just hates you...

Price is all over the place out here. Ranges from $3.86 to well over $4.00. I usually do not look elsewhere as I always go to Costco for my big fill ups. Gas priceing is just another bunch of crap to me as it always has some stupid reason to go up. Could be the winter blend, unrest in Ethiopia, rusty pipe in Oklahoma, who knows? :banghead:

@530ktm it's called big corp. profit:prof:

I want nafta to apply to the "Affordable Healthcare Act" so I can use it to get my drugs from Canada and treatment from Mexico.

"Affordable Healthcare Act" (acronym = AHA... meaning: Ta Daaaaa, here it is)... You know this will be put into play somewhere within the system!

I actually don't pay for gas, so I don't really know how much it costs, but it must be getting up there, because my company card that I swipe at the pump shuts off at $125, and today that only put me at a half of a tank.