What is the average price per gallon of 87 octane where you live?

3.35 here as well in hartville, but just out of town its at least 3.50 everywhere else, its the Mennonite mafia running hartville, darren knows what im talkin about

Well it's old news. How do you find things so quick on here? Do you have to search every titled page?
You are correct that it is old news, but you could have posted on it and brought it back from the dead. Search button is magic.

Oh and gas prices are about $4.05 by me for 87.

You are correct that it is old news, but you could have posted on it and brought it back from the dead. Search button is magic.

Oh and gas prices are about $4.05 by me for 87.
I am sorry I just do not know how? How do you search for thread titles if you have no idea on what someone else titled it? :noidea: :noidea: Certain tools to forums I just do not know how to use.
Kind of like spell check. :smirk:

Yeah really, search kind of sucks. I search for old threads that I know for a fact I exists since I am the one that created it and still half the time can't find it.

Ha, I have one thread I do not have to worry about searching for. :smirk: Mainly because it's one of the most popular threads on here. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: Yup 500cc's of Glory. :banana: It's a good one. As you well know. :thumb:
I am kidding. Not telling just saying.

I am sorry I just do not know how? How do you search for thread titles if you have no idea on what someone else titled it? :noidea: :noidea: Certain tools to forums I just do not know how to use.
Kind of like spell check. :smirk:

@CDA the problem is MR 500 lives in the snow,:prof: he goes into his garage starts his bike and gets high on the exhaust only to dream he is riding!:lol: That's why he can not figure out how to use this forum. :devil: