What Happened to Timoyz?

Yep, gotta be the DBA sticker on the nice new sign. :lol:
Probably plastered them all over and it led to the one on his vehicle. Great police work there Ranger Rick, "Book him Dano". :P :P

Timo, you can only do that at Wahoos Fish Taco.

I'm wondering how the conversation went and Dano's demeanor. The suspense is killing me. If they were'nt covering the sign so well they would of caught the asshat who was speeding up and down the campsite road with kids playing around. He was back saturday afternoon.

I'm wondering how the conversation went and Dano's demeanor. The suspense is killing me. If they were'nt covering the sign so well they would of caught the asshat who was speeding up and down the campsite road with kids playing around. He was back saturday afternoon.

The asshat drove by 2 or 3 times while the rangers had Tim down in the dirt.
BTW, there are some good guesses being posted, but do you really think it would take 6 trucks filled with rangers and park police to ticket a guy for putting up a sticker?

MuddyBusted047.jpg

BTW, there are some good guesses being posted, but do you really think it would take 6 trucks filled with rangers and park police to ticket a guy for putting up a sticker?

MuddyBusted047.jpg
Please Rolls or Tim do tell. I think Im going with DBA sticker on the sign also.

A small excerpt from CPC 594:
Whenever a person violates this subdivision with respect to real
property, vehicles, signs, fixtures, furnishings, or property
belonging to any public entity, as defined by Section 811.2 of the
Government Code, or the federal government, it shall be a permissive
inference that the person neither owned the property nor had the
permission of the owner to deface, damage, or destroy the property.

Then Rolls keeps talking about this Asshat....:thinking:
Did Timo almost run his ass over for being a dip shit? :devil:

CGC:
"Public entity" includes the State, the Regents of the
University of California, a county, city, district, public authority,
public agency, and any other political subdivision or public
corporation in the State.811.2

James

Staff member

MuddyBusted047.jpg
:shocked: Holy shat, damn is Tim on the most wanted list?

MuddyBusted047.jpg

Is that Tim's :picard: impression? :smirk:

I need to ride with you guys more often, it looks like the fun was only beginning with the mud bath :lol: