What gear did you get today?

I got my Mojave Saddle bags from Giant Loop yesterday... will be putting them on this weekend. :banana:... if I can figure out the picture thingy I might even post some up! :crazy:

Score this jersey as a B-Day gift from one of my buddies...
3315-004-400-L.jpg

Score this jersey as a B-Day gift from one of my buddies...
3315-004-400-L.jpg

I'm surprised CDA.... pretty BLAH for your style isn't it? only 2 colors and 1 of them is gray..... :smirk:....:poke:.... I might have to pick me up a KLIM jersey, got the pants.... :thumb:

I'm surprised CDA.... pretty BLAH for your style isn't it? only 2 colors and 1 of them is gray..... :smirk:....:poke:.... I might have to pick me up a KLIM jersey, got the pants.... :thumb:
As you noticed from the text above the picture, this was a gift from a friend. Truely they do not know my color schemes all that well or ride with me...:smirk: It is a cool jersey though.

I am kicking around this gear though....
3L49130.jpg

As you noticed from the text above the picture, this was a gift from a friend. Truely they do not know my color schemes all that well or ride with me...:smirk: It is a cool jersey though.

I am kicking around this gear though....
3L49130.jpg

now THAT'S....... :crazy:..... moooooooorrrrrreeee liiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeee iiiiiiiiitttttttt........... IIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm gettttttttttttttting sleeeeeepy....... :panic:....... :faint:

Sorry, staring at it too long.......... Nice choice..... :thumb:

now THAT'S....... :crazy:..... moooooooorrrrrreeee liiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeee iiiiiiiiitttttttt........... IIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm gettttttttttttttting sleeeeeepy....... :panic:....... :faint:

Sorry, staring at it too long.......... Nice choice..... :thumb:
If I get it, i will make sure to wear it on a Rez ride and ride right in front of you. You will be so focused on the gear, you will never notice the switchbacks, rocks, sandwashes, launches, uphills, downhills, etc.. that we ride over.

If I get it, i will make sure to wear it on a Rez ride and ride right in front of you. You will be so focused on the gear, you will never notice the switchbacks, rocks, sandwashes, launches, uphills, downhills, etc.. that we ride over.

Switchbaaaaaaacks - not up there on my list :naughty:.... :cry:
Rocks - All rocks, not to crazy about em, :shocked: mix of rocks and sand, dirt, etc. should be ok with it :cool:
Sandwashes - OK :thumb:
Up/down hills - OK (to a point) :thinking:
launches - love lunches................. Oh LAUNCHES - :shocked:

:popcorn:.... next

Switchbaaaaaaacks - not up there on my list :naughty:.... :cry:
Rocks - All rocks, not to crazy about em, :shocked: mix of rocks and sand, dirt, etc. should be ok with it :cool:
Sandwashes - OK :thumb:
Up/down hills - OK (to a point) :thinking:
launches - love lunches................. Oh LAUNCHES - :shocked:

:popcorn:.... next

Rez we can accommodate you :devil: