What !f

wow!:thumb:
That was pretty sick! I can see myself doing more offroad and single track when I retire from MX.:devil:

Those guys were running really hard... impressive, much faster than the technical euro guys. They seem to throw mine fields into their courses over there in europe.:smirk:

Thats awesome. The beginning part where the dudes are just driving wherever they want over the ruts is exactly what I was talking about in that other thread.

Thats awesome. The beginning part where the dudes are just driving wherever they want over the ruts is exactly what I was talking about in that other thread.
Taylor Robert is from the phoenix scottsdale area (#4 yamaha right after the intro) this is from a few years back when he was just coming onto the scene, he rides for KTM now, won the overall at ISDE last year and helped bring back USA's first gold medal

Taylor Robert is from the phoenix scottsdale area (#4 yamaha right after the intro) this is from a few years back when he was just coming onto the scene, he rides for KTM now, won the overall at ISDE last year and helped bring back USA's first gold medal
Yeah I've seen this vid before. He's awesome. Wish I could ride like that.

Yeah I've seen this vid before. He's awesome. Wish I could ride like that.
way back even before the brief stint at Yamaha he raced webe at angel fire, went out there in the back of a chevy express van on a kx250f and absolutely destroyed everyone, all while being the humblest dude in the pits

way back even before the brief stint at Yamaha he raced webe at angel fire, went out there in the back of a chevy express van on a kx250f and absolutely destroyed everyone, all while being the humblest dude in the pits
Those are the kind of people you gravitate towards. And that is in all likelihood (next to his talent) why he is where he is now.
Nice guys do finish first.
Good to know, maybe I'll bump into him sometime. Hell maybe that was him that ripped around me at the track last weekend tearing up those ruts like they weren't even there, lol!

Those are the kind of people you gravitate towards. And that is in all likelihood why he is where he is now.
Nice guys do finish first. Good to know, maybe I'll bump into him sometime. Hell maybe that was him that ripped around me at the track last weekend tearing up those ruts like they weren't even there, lol!
he's where he is now because it could be argued he's the best off road rider of our time. The fact that he's a great pr dude doesn't hurt either.
He's probably riding again, but I'm not sure, he just had a nasty get off at king of motos