What enduro/dual sport should i buy?

d

Hey! How would a Wr250 be on the road cruising at 65 mph speed? How is it compared to the Exc 250 and Husqvarna Fe 250? The Wr is a lot heavier then them right which i want to avoid :/ Do you have any experince with the Sherco 300 Sef-r? You said the 350 is a nice bike, is the 300 mellow and and wont give me much trouble you think? Thank you dude
a 250 will cruise 65mph no problem. One thing to take into consideration is no matter the bike, lighter is not always the answer if mostly on street. You will get blown around on a lighter bike with drafting trucks/cars and wind. You want a little weight to keep you on the road.

a 250 will cruise 65mph no problem. One thing to take into consideration is no matter the bike, lighter is not always the answer if mostly on street. You will get blown around on a lighter bike with drafting trucks/cars and wind. You want a little weight to keep you on the road.

Alright i understand the weight! Damn if the 250 have no problem on the street i will get the 350 exc/Fe 350! Its been some time i started the post where i had no clue, but now i know that a 350 will be something for me. A real relief when you said a 250 can handle 65mph, ty bro