What does motocross mean to you?

I started riding cause i always thought it was the coolest thing ever and my parents got me an old kx100 for my 12th bday. I then got a kx250 that ended up getting repossessed as some of you know, i then ended up having some hard times family wise, financially, mentally, huge mess. I got myself heavily addicted to alcohol and drugs (hard ones) Had a hard time finding a reason for being without motocross, talk about rehab clinic. It took me years of near death and destroyed relationships to man the fuck up and decide that i was going to quit moping about what i had lost and do something about it. I started by quitting 1 thing at a time that i was addicted to, there was always a few at the same time. I started lifting weights. i couldnt find the motivation for health to be the only reason, so i decided that it was for motocross. that i would get in shape, get clean, get a bike, and start racing again. as impossible as it seemed in my situation, i finally got myself a bike and i am finally clean for the first time in years and it feels great. If it wasnt for mx i would not be alive today. I owe my life to motocross and i cant live a decent life without it. Motocross makes me who i am, and is the backbone of almost every good decision that i have made. What does motocross mean to you?

Nice write up! You should submit this to a magazine. So many lost people fighting addiction out there. Your story could inspire.

Before Darren and I go ride
Darren and I on our way to ride
View attachment 8931
Darren filming me ride after a 30 pack
#BROlife
If the camera got a little bit further to the right, y'all would be hatin
IMAG2012.jpg

should have got coors light bro. lets drink 4 30 packs and get down on some super gnar gnar doubles on that kx100, bein drunk that might be super sketch tho bro. but i dgaf, i dgaf about shit. SUPERCROSS