What do you think?

First off I love older bikes, the character they have is second to none. Like for instance this 1978 Honda XL 125, beutiful bike even when its a little banged up. Or the 1985 XR350R sitting in my garage(how I wish I could buy it off the guy), One of my favorites is the little 1969 Honda Z50 Mini trail, its one of my old teachers, and it is awesome.

I know im going to buy, because I see no reason in not buying it, but I thought I would share it with ya just because. A friend of mine has a 1980 Suzuki GS450L that he needs to get rid of. It was running when he stored it a few months ago, and all it needs is a little love. It is in perfect shape, just a sweet bike. It might not be rare, but like I said I love the older bikes. He told me if I gave him $100 I could take it home. I looked it over and there is nothing wrong with it, its not seized and I was very impressed. Only problem is right now I can't store it in my garage and he needs the room in his shop, but my best bud Lynn offered to store it until I got done with the other bikes. So hopefully tomorrow I will have a new street cruiser. I know this is long, but its 12:05 am right now and I felt like doing something.

What do you think of these bikes if you have experience with them? thanks :thumb:

I have a 84 XR350... Got it on a trade... Have never even touched the bike yet.. Someday ill get to it...

I used to have a Suzuki gs.. I beleive it was a 650 though.. Or a 600 .. Cant really remember.. It was a fast bike...Got it when i was 15... Paid 300... Did a little work to it.. put 300 in it.. Sold it for 1500.

Wow, that's great. This one here is worth $1000-1200 depending on condition, and its in really great shape. Im heading out there in about an hour, ill take a picture of it and post it.

James

Staff member
Do you restore these bikes?

I wouldn't mind having a nice vintage bike however it'd probably be a show only bike. :(

First off I love older bikes, the character they have is second to none. Like for instance this 1978 Honda XL 125, beutiful bike even when its a little banged up. Or the 1985 XR350R sitting in my garage(how I wish I could buy it off the guy), One of my favorites is the little 1969 Honda Z50 Mini trail, its one of my old teachers, and it is awesome.

I know im going to buy, because I see no reason in not buying it, but I thought I would share it with ya just because. A friend of mine has a 1980 Suzuki GS450L that he needs to get rid of. It was running when he stored it a few months ago, and all it needs is a little love. It is in perfect shape, just a sweet bike. It might not be rare, but like I said I love the older bikes. He told me if I gave him $100 I could take it home. I looked it over and there is nothing wrong with it, its not seized and I was very impressed. Only problem is right now I can't store it in my garage and he needs the room in his shop, but my best bud Lynn offered to store it until I got done with the other bikes. So hopefully tomorrow I will have a new street cruiser. I know this is long, but its 12:05 am right now and I felt like doing something.

What do you think of these bikes if you have experience with them? thanks :thumb:

Wanna buy a 94 Husqvarna WXC610? She's a beaut or wait, she has character ..... :thumb:

Wanna buy a 94 Husqvarna WXC610? She's a beaut or wait, she has character ..... :thumb:

MAD MAX BIKE!:devil:
bikeandbronco001.jpg

Do you restore these bikes?

I wouldn't mind having a nice vintage bike however it'd probably be a show only bike. :(

I take in peoples bikes and do an overall on them, as long as they got the money. Im not licensed, but im known around here so I can get things done.

And I forgot to take a picture of that Suzuki. Drove all the way out there and came back without it haha. I don't have the room right now, but I will probably get it later.

And how much for the husgavarna? Haha, if it's near me and its the right price I might consider it hahaha.

I take in peoples bikes and do an overall on them, as long as they got the money. Im not licensed, but im known around here so I can get things done.

And I forgot to take a picture of that Suzuki. Drove all the way out there and came back without it haha. I don't have the room right now, but I will probably get it later.

And how much for the husgavarna? Haha, if it's near me and its the right price I might consider it hahaha.

It's not near you...the only thing close would be that my parents were from South Dakota... I'm in SoCal ... as for the how much, I'm gonna have to do some pricing on that vintage trophy ... :devil:

GTFO! My buddy had his mom die recently. He forgot he had a perfect early 70's Honda Trail 90 in his mom's garage. That's got to be worth some coin! I'm going to make it my winter project! It doesn't need much! :banana:

this little Honda is worth about $800 if done right. But he wanted it perfect and he is already in it about a grand... Since it was his old bike as a kid he just wants it back. Good thing I got connections on paint and media blast... This whole bike is metal haha.