What did you do to your bike today?

Fresh stuff!

BAFAAD6C-B6BC-467D-806E-D9B217A1943A-3947-000003C63952078D.jpg

Washed both bikes today and cleaned the plastics with some Plexus cleaner. They look ready to ride again. :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 23
Took it for a small ride around the neighbor hood and put on the DMV plates we finally received. :rocker: A couple more rides and going to take it in for its first 10 hr service. Might add some goodies while I'm there. :D

Yeah it works well. What's the best way to apply it? Some say just spray and wipe. While others says "buff" it?
I spray on, let is stand for a minute and then use a fiber rag and buff it out and wipe it down. :thumb:
Took it for a small ride around the neighbor hood and put on the DMV plates we finally received. :rocker: A couple more rides and going to take it in for its first 10 hr service. Might add some goodies while I'm there. :D
Dump the stock lic holder and go with the enduro one.
IMG_0597.jpg

That's nice. I'll try letting it sit for a minute or so and use your technique. Is there a certain part number for that lp holder? It looks good.
Don't remember the P/N, I picked it up off e-bay for about $80. I know when I priced it our through the dealer it was about $120. I'll look to see where the link is and shoot it to you.