What did you do to your bike today?

Just wait, IE haters with chime in and tell you to upgrade your pc to Chrome, FireFox or freaking TapaTalk :smirk:
as BK says,,, I got 99 problems but IE aint one of them :lol:

I loaded the chrome just to check it out.... BS..... still no chat.... turns out my kid and in his infinite wisdom turns everything off or erased it and hasnt run a update in years because it effects his "gaming"...
So I fixed it by removing all of his video games from the premises and replacing them with a bicycle and sneakers. :smirk:

So what was it.... NOS, 909 or FMF .... :noidea:

I count 3

Both lol... Forgot to put an "and" in there :smirk:

you say 2 = both

Is this a trick????? This is like the guy that caught some fish when another guy walked to him and asked "watcha got in the bucket"? fish, if ya guess how many I got I'll give ya both (=2) of em... the other guys says "3"!!! the guy with the bucket says "hey, no fair you peeked!!!! :crazy:

Got my stuff back today. Was like christmas!!!
DSC_0201.jpg

So here it is race ready for the weekend..
DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

I count 3

you say 2 = both

Is this a trick????? This is like the guy that caught some fish when another guy walked to him and asked "watcha got in the bucket"? fish, if ya guess how many I got I'll give ya both (=2) of em... the other guys says "3"!!! the guy with the bucket says "hey, no fair you peeked!!!! :crazy:

well really FMF and 909 are the same brand... I'm working on some graphics now, i'll post pics on Monday. :thumb:

Dropped the motor of as I said and tore it down the rest of the way when I got home. Frame is going in to see if it can be salvaged from my abuse. If it can, then it's beg Tim for a powder coat job. :thumb: If not, its a sand, prep and paint.

Tim?

Today, I took my bike to 3bros ktm and got a fan kit installed, a skid plate and fuel sock. Then took my bike for ride around the neighborhood to try out the new fan but it never once turned on since I only putted around :bonk:

Dropped the motor of as I said and tore it down the rest of the way when I got home. Frame is going in to see if it can be salvaged from my abuse. If it can, then it's beg Tim for a powder coat job. :thumb: If not, its a sand, prep and paint.

Tim?

I'm sure he'll do it for a friend.... and maybe a case of Bud Light and a handy... :smirk:

Come on Gary you need to negotiate in Tim's language..........how many beers will this job take? :cheers:
I'm sure he'll do it for a friend.... and maybe a case of Bud Light and a handy... :smirk:

Beer for him and pizza for hi horses. Just gotta find out how bad it is and will take cutting and welding or heating, bending, cutting and welding.
And I know Tim will help out if he can. Did my VW rims but I forgot to post up how sweet they look.