What did you do to your bike today?

So anyway, there has been a few break ins and thefts around my area. We have a few crack head kids stealing and trespassing. So, I set booby traps in and around my barn. So it will alert my dogs and myself if there was any attempt to steal or trespass on me. Just like you see in the movies but non lethal. I'm sure it will scare the shit out of them if they try to get near my barn. Not to mention the fact that if they do try they will have a 7.62x54r locked and loaded and aimed at them. My barn is where I have my bike. :smirk: :smirk: I said Booby..

Last edited:
Last couple days I added a rear trials tire (pirelli mt43) accompanied with a Bridgestone ultra hd tube. Also added a lexx exhaust I got as a bday gift. Can't wait to try it all out.

So anyway, there has been a few break ins and thefts around my area. We have a few crack head kids stealing and trespassing. So, I set booby traps in and around my barn. So it will alert my dogs and myself if there was any attempt to steal or trespass on me. Just like you see in the movies but non lethal. I'm sure it will scare the shit out of them if they try to get near my barn. Not to mention the fact that if they do try they will have a 7.62x54r locked and loaded and aimed at them. My barn is where I have my bike. :smirk: :smirk: I said Booby..[/QUOTE]

:clap: that you did!!!! Now you're getting it.....

Oddly enough with me living so close to Newark I have no issues with people breaking in to my house. Always leave the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked...