What are your least favorite bikes?

I dont really have a least favorite dirt bike. There have been some that I didnt particularly enjoy riding but that was mostly do to being unfamiliar with it. Now if we are talking about street bikes. I would have to say Harley Davidson's. Dont know why, they just dont do it for me.

My least favorite bike was the one that wasn't running when I wanted to ride, now if there was one in particular that was in this state more than another, I would have to say it was the ole 73 Husky wr250. That bike was a bad azz bike when it was running, I say again when it was running. My dad had it rebuild twice and replaced every thing in it at one point or another. It just seemed that bike was not running more that it was running.

i have only ridden 3 bikes....an 04 crf80, 05 yz85, and 04 rm85....and to tell the truth my least favorite was the yz85 it wasway under powered on low end, had terribley suspension, and over all just sucked at least for what i look for in a bike. realy the crf80 is awsome as a play bike and just a bike to cruise aropund on real slow when you dont want to ride that noisy pinger. and i love my rm85 it is deffinetly th best bike iv ever had its got enough low endto get me goin and enough top end to be fast as hell, has good smooth power, and is just a great bike overall.

:picard:
i have only ridden 3 bikes....an 04 crf80, 05 yz85, and 04 rm85....and to tell the truth my least favorite was the yz85 it wasway under powered on low end, had terribley suspension, and over all just sucked at least for what i look for in a bike. realy the crf80 is awsome as a play bike and just a bike to cruise aropund on real slow when you dont want to ride that noisy pinger. and i love my rm85 it is deffinetly th best bike iv ever had its got enough low endto get me goin and enough top end to be fast as hell, has good smooth power, and is just a great bike overall.

...DRZ/KLX 125.... crappiest bikes ever made...

ttr125 ... hated it also............

all them bikes needed to be rejetted and geared differently probbably

haha i hate this klx125... its a decent bike... but it really needs to be rejetted and re geared... .. and mine needs a new rear wheel... but im too cheap to buy a 200 dollar hub

crf 100.

It's a POS. Maybe I'm a lil biased though because 1. my buds friend doesn't take care of his 2. I dislike honda with a passion 3. When he first got it I rode it and was like WOW THIS THINGS SMOOTH AND FAST(i had only ridden a 110 other wise but it still seemed so nice with the clutch and cushy suspension) well now it's just a pile. He may not take care of it but that still doesn't make up for the suspension turning to a pile in 3 or 4 years. It's not like he rides it super Villipoto fast(or fast at all for that matter besides in a straight line down the road to my cousin's) and he doesn't jump it except little humps giving him maybe 4-ish inches of air.

The Honda 650R is a beast! Nobody will doubt that! I have 2 of them, and they are a handful in the woods! Plus, you have to kick start these beasts! Sometimes in awkward situations! I have been side-hilled, down, and trying to get life into an engine in pouring rain! That sucks balls! :lol: It has taken me 45 mins and 2000 caloric BTU's just to claw my way back to my camp!

The next worst bike was a 1974 Husky! It had handlebars 3 ft wide and an insane motor! My friends and I had some fun, but one got F'd up on it at a Frat party. He turned out OK! They never caught me! Cleveland cops never got me!:banana: