What are your least favorite bikes?

old thred, but ima post here anyways...
the bikes i hate most are the chines bikes, drz125, ttr90, klx250 (or what ever its called), BMW gx450 (or maby its called the gs450, its somthing like that). and it really hurt my feeleings when so many people said that they dont like the crf150f and the 230f. i had both bikes and they were awsome! very trail capable. and today i went trail riding on my siters 100,hats also a good bike, but the 150f is definatly a step above. anyways, i sold both of them since i have a race bike now, but im thinking of buying another 230 cus it was so great

I don't like Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, KTMs, Suzukis, Huskys or Harleys just to name a few. I love them all as I have had or still do have and they were all great bikes at the time or present time. I would never buy a bike that I did not think I would like or enjoy. :prof:

how about a suzuki tm400?

Maybe at the time .... would be quite the subject to discuss now-a-days. Damn things were made backwards, the back kept wanting to pass the front. The namewas right = Suzuki, TM 400 Cyclone!!!! I had the TM 125 Challenger, my bro had the TM 250 Champion. That 400 was so fast, it made my eyes water even when wearing goggles.

Maybe at the time .... would be quite the subject to discuss now-a-days. Damn things were made backwards, the back kept wanting to pass the front. The namewas right = Suzuki, TM 400 Cyclone!!!! I had the TM 125 Challenger, my bro had the TM 250 Champion. That 400 was so fast, it made my eyes water even when wearing goggles.

Having not ridden too many different bikes other than my own. I'd have to say the older IT 426 (I think)...woods bike with narrow ass bars, when I was used to wide desert bars.