Pro What are you eating right now for SX?

I make a big meal for every live race.... Tonight its General Tso's chicken with white rice, BBQ spare ribs, fresh coleslaw and Buffallo wings!
Washing it all down with Snapple ice tea and some Choco pudding and Ice cream for dessert!

What do you folks eat?

I make a big meal for every live race.... Tonight its General Tso's chicken with white rice, BBQ spare ribs, fresh coleslaw and Buffallo wings!
Washing it all down with Snapple ice tea and some Choco pudding and Ice cream for dessert!

What do you folks eat?
Yum. I'll be right over. We are getting together tonight with a few couples for a "soup off". Five different soups and all the fixins. We shall see whose soup reigns supreme.:smirk:

Yum. I'll be right over. We are getting together tonight with a few couples for a "soup off". Five different soups and all the fixins. We shall see whose soup reigns supreme.:smirk:

Soup for dinner? You must be old.:smirk: YOU NEED TO BUY A SHARP SET OF DENTURES SO YOU CAN DOWN A NICE SOFT PIECE OF MEATLOAF. I thought I should shout, since your hearing aid is probably running low on batteries.:P

:focus: I had take out Mexican, a huge thing of asada nachos. :thumb:

We had rallys fries (bought at wally-mart), and made cheese burgers. We picked up a 4 pack of Monster energy and my dad and I drank ours, my mom went to bed instead :rolleyes: Proabaly a good thing, Monster energy is my dad's favroite drink now and were both hyped up :lol: Never saw so much laughing and crazy ideas, Fun! Now my dad wants to go pick up 2 hats with the bills that stick wayyyy out flat. :lol::lol: He says monster is better than pop, coffee and beer. For this being his first, its a hell of a change :shocked:

Soup for dinner? You must be old.:smirk: YOU NEED TO BUY A SHARP SET OF DENTURES SO YOU CAN DOWN A NICE SOFT PIECE OF MEATLOAF. I thought I should shout, since your hearing aid is probably running low on batteries.:P

:focus: I had take out Mexican, a huge thing of asada nachos. :thumb:
:lol::lol::lol:Ehhh, where is my Ensure?:devil:All the soup was great. Had my split pea with bacon, clam chowder, butternut squash, zuppa toscada (sausage and veggie soup), asparagas cream (prolly the best), creamy chicken noodle, and minestrone. It was served with plenty of bread and butter. Yum.:thumb::thumb:

We had rallys fries (bought at wally-mart), and made cheese burgers. We picked up a 4 pack of Monster energy and my dad and I drank ours, my mom went to bed instead :rolleyes: Proabaly a good thing, Monster energy is my dad's favroite drink now and were both hyped up :lol: Never saw so much laughing and crazy ideas, Fun! Now my dad wants to go pick up 2 hats with the bills that stick wayyyy out flat. :lol::lol: He says monster is better than pop, coffee and beer. For this being his first, its a hell of a change :shocked:

Tell your dad his new nickname is "Charlie Sheen" ! :shocked: